South Carolina

"Different" DJ

Help! I'm having a hard time finding a DJ for my wedding that will meet our taste. We'll be having a large wedding (300 guests) on a small budget. My Fiance and I love indie music, jazz, oldies, and your average fun popular stuff typical of weddings. We can't seem to find anyone who can play the indie music along with the rest. Any ideas?

Re: "Different" DJ

• edited December 2011
    I met with a DJ that works for Party Time Promotions. The Dj's name is Todd Williams and he was super nice, very helpful, and open to playing whatever music we wanted. FI likes indie music so we're leaning towards that as well. Their prices are very reasonable as well, just talk to him about your situation and see what he could do for you. He's one of 3 owner/DJs. I can't vouche for how he actually is, because we haven't gotten married yet, but he's nice/helpful/seems skilled enough that we're booking him.

But he's not available 9/22/12. lol Sorry.
  • mfordingmfording member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Fingersnappin Entertainment - Burt Lawson - He is awesome and will even teach you how to Shag Dance...

Check them out. HE will def have good taste in music and is priced just right.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards