New York-New York City

Hank Lane Bands/Soul Revival...HOW MUCH ARE THEY??

Hi Knotties! How much do wedding bands like Hank Lane or Soul Revival cost? What have you been quoted at?

Re: Hank Lane Bands/Soul Revival...HOW MUCH ARE THEY??

• lucyslovelucyslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I checked out both when I first got engaged and they were way different in price!  Hank Lane has a lot of different bands and the quote I got from them was well over $10,000, which was WAY out of our budget.  We ended up hiring Soul Revival and LOVED them!  PM me and I will give you the exact price we paid, but let's just say that it was considerably less than $10,000.  Considerably :-)
    Lucy
  • MrsKocalMrsKocal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most bands are about $1,000 per performer.  It's not always exactly that, but it's a good way to get a rough estimate.  Our band was 7 pieces, $7,000.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Hank Lane and definitely not paying $10k! It depends what day you're wedding is, which band you want, and what kind of music.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cknud112cknud112 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_hank-lane-bandssoul-revivalhow-much?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:114Discussion:c523da2e-9afc-4107-981a-6218dd8de7b7Post:5c15635d-4457-4a88-979c-c95561d79f4f">Re: Hank Lane Bands/Soul Revival...HOW MUCH ARE THEY??</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're using Hank Lane and definitely not paying $10k! It depends what day you're wedding is, which band you want, and what kind of music.
    Posted by HilaryH1231[/QUOTE]

Ditto.  Also how many band members you hire b/c you don't have to hire the entire band if you don't want to.
  • lucyslovelucyslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you all are right about the different bands and different prices with Hank Lane.  So I am sure that they have different prices but that's what it was for the band I inquired about.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards