Nevada-Las Vegas

vegas- not sure what to do for a small wedding

We're planning to marry in vegas on May 19th- just my fiance and his parents- I can spend around $1500- where to marry- I want something more traditional- second wedding for both of us. There are so many choices- I don't know what to do. Any thoughts???

Re: vegas- not sure what to do for a small wedding

• keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the chapels, they are usually more moderately priced. Chapel of the Flowers is prettiest in my opinion and they have great moderately priced packages. How many guests are you expecting?
  • tondraluvtondraluv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm getting married at the LV Hilton, they have a beautiful chapel & also the option to get married in the gazebo.  They have packages starting under $499
  • Lenore2010Lenore2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They have several packaged weddings in all price ranges at www.lasvegasweddings.com . The range there is a few hundred dollars to ten thousand and lots of chapels types to choose from.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out the grove if you would like to get married outside they have all kinds of different packages. Its in my bio under wedding events. Beautiful weddings I am getting married there may 15th!!!   
  • edited December 2011
    We're getting married at the MGM Grand in September- our package is $999 and includes hair and makeup for me, flowers, and photos.  I saw another Vegas knottie got married for $500 at the Wynn.  With such a small group, you have lots and lots of options- which I guess is the problem :) 

• MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having very small wedding at Chapel of Flowers. I'm getting married on May 19 also.  Yeah, I finally have a date twin! COF has packages in all price ranges and my coordinator, Robin, has been great to work with.
  • mrkitty10920mrkitty10920 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No guests, really...just the groom, myself, and his parents.
  • edited December 2011
    $1500 for you, your fiance, and two guests?

you can do ALOT in Vegas.  seriously, you're options are pretty wide open.  any other ideas, something more specific, of what you're looking for?
  • mrkitty10920mrkitty10920 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    $1500.00 is the max-but why do all the flowers, etc. for just us? We both had big weddings the first time. We have to cover the hotel, food, etc for 4 days- our plane tickets have already been bought.
  • edited December 2011
    check out the wynn wedding salons.  It's gorgeous and very intimate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards