Ohio-Cleveland

KEY CENTER/TOWER LOBBY FOR A RECEPTION VENUE

I'm seriously considering key tower lobby as a reception venue.  has anybody had their reception here?? Any input??

Re: KEY CENTER/TOWER LOBBY FOR A RECEPTION VENUE

• edited December 2011
    I've never been, but a friend told me the place is HUGE.  250 people don't even begin to fill up the space.
  • rodaptrodapt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it is big and you have 2 rectangular shape space that you can use.  I only have 150 guests so I doubt I'm going to use the whole space.  I'm just wondering about the floor plan and how does other feels about the space once set up.  I'm not use to a rectangular hall and I feel like its an awkward space for a reception.  I love the location and their packages though so if anybody can give me input on what they think about the layout that would be really helpful in my decision
  • CaannddyCaannddy member
    edited December 2011
    what is the average price for that venue?
  • rodaptrodapt member
    edited December 2011
    it starts at 85 per person.  Its handled by marriott at key center so it will be the same packages they have
  • edited December 2011
    The Club at Key is a smaller venue - max of 175 and they are great.  I am a member at the club and am considering using the venue but will have to cut my guest list significantly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards