Wisconsin

Any brides planning a wedding up north?

Hey!
I am kinda new on theknot.com and just wanted to say 'hi' to everyone. I also noticed there are a lot of brides from or getting married in Milwaukee and Green Bay not that these are fine cities (considered moving to Milwaukee and I have a sister in GB) Anyone getting married in Northern Wisconsin? I am Laughing

Look forward to my knot experience with all of you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any brides planning a wedding up north?

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in the Green Lake/Princeton area.  Not up north, but also not a big city.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Bayfield...pretty much as far north as it gets.
  • edited December 2011
    I know where your cememony is going to be! I love Bayfield- and you are right, you are pretty north!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ylleknnaylleknna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am much farther north than Milwaukee, but south of GB still. I think there are a few from around the Eau Claire area.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    image 331 Invited image 243 Attending image 90 Missing Out image 0 People MIA!!!
  • JessieH11JessieH11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Wausau!
  • edited December 2011
    FI and I live in Green Bay, and we have our fingers crossed SO tight for an outdoor location in either Green Bay or Appleton. So far, no dice. :/
  • edited December 2011
    I should probably say where I am getting married- ceremony in Minocqua, reception in Eagle River.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married by wausau...Athens, WI!
  • edited December 2011
    Im getting married in wisconsin rapids wi middle of nowhere
  • edited December 2011
    hi! i am getting married in wausau or stevens point, most likely. does anyone have any thoughts on ceremony/reception venues? We are considering an outdoor ceremony and a reception inside (somewhere large enough to accommodate around 300 ppl). Thanks for any advice you have! 
  • edited December 2011
    I am doing my wedding at SentryWorld in Stevens Point.  And the venue is beautiful!  You can have an outdoor ceremony and reception inside.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the feedback! I think we're going to check out SentryWorld!
  • HeatherML15HeatherML15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! We are getting married at the Holiday Inn in Stevens Point and we are expecting 300+.  We're in the large convention room there, so no worries about room!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Wausau, originally from Merrill/Tomahawk, and currently living in Oshkosh so I'll be doing a lot a traveling!
  • JessieH11JessieH11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at stoney creek inn in wausau.  They have a sister hotel around the corner and a cazebo outside where they can do weddings.  I'm super jealous about sentry world!  I wanted to check that place out but my mom was being difficult!  What time of year are you getting married there?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards