Getting in Shape
Options

17 day diet

Hey ladies, just wanted to put this diet out there, it's a book and diet plan. It works out really well and you don't starve yourself!!

Re: 17 day diet

• Options
    Unfortunately you won't get a lot of good feedback about the 17 day diet on this board. For one it's totally misleading, it isn't 17 days; it's 3 - 17 day cycles. I did this diet a couple of years ago. I lasted 10 days. I was completey starving, eating less than 1000 calories a day. I had no energy. This diet stops you from getting the nutrtition you really need. You will probably lose weight becasue your calories are so low. Once you go back to eating regularly you will gain back anything you lost. You are better off using portion control and eating clean.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_17-day-diet-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:8a95f3cc-c9a5-486b-9fb0-af393d0c35dbPost:7f093e4f-4706-4f63-9a7e-12ef6c58fd0e">Re: 17 day diet</a>:
    [QUOTE]Unfortunately you won't get a lot of good feedback about the 17 day diet on this board. For one it's totally misleading, it isn't 17 days; it's 3 - 17 day cycles. I did this diet a couple of years ago. I lasted 10 days. I was completey starving, eating less than 1000 calories a day. I had no energy. This diet stops you from getting the nutrtition you really need. You will probably lose weight becasue your calories are so low. Once you go back to eating regularly you will gain back anything you lost. You are better off using portion control and eating clean.
    Posted by maribeth721[/QUOTE]

You should check out the 14 Day Melt Down by UNICUS Fitness Wedding Boot Camp.  14 online workouts with minimal equipment, nutrition products and meals for 14 days plus phone and online coaching! (Plus a 30 day money back guarantee)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_17-day-diet-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:8a95f3cc-c9a5-486b-9fb0-af393d0c35dbPost:fa6e4ddd-b3a4-4a0b-901a-d60d9df36f7b">Re: 17 day diet</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 17 day diet : You should check out the -------.  14 online workouts with minimal equipment, nutrition products and meals for 14 days plus phone and online coaching! (Plus a 30 day money back guarantee)
    Posted by unicusweddingbootcamp[/QUOTE]

You can't advertise here
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    thank you so much for this tip - I signed up for the 14 day melt down progran from Unicus fitness I am so excited
  • Options
    I'M SO HAPPY I FOUND UNICUS FITTNESS! THIS IS WORKING!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!
  • Options
    Hey, look, vendors!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards