Missouri-St Louis

Men's Wearhouse or Savvi Formalwear

I'm trying to figure out which one to rent the tuxes from.  Which one do you prefer and why? 
Thanks!

Re: Men's Wearhouse or Savvi Formalwear

• mmdpmmmdpm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Men's Wearhouse - If you have 5 or more rentals in your party they FI either gets his rental free or a suit valued up to 399.99.  My FI wears suits every day for work so we are going to get the new suit.
  • edited December 2011
    We went with Men's Wearhouse.  We didn't explore Savvi, but we've been really happy with MW.
  • edited December 2011
    We went with Savvi... We got a HUGE discount at a bridal show and their selection was a better match for what we wanted.  They also have specials that give the groom a free rental if you rent so many tuxes.  They also give a 50% discount on invitations and other paper supplies.  They have been VERY easy to deal with and they have super convenient locations.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting this, we were wondering the same thing!  Thinking we are going to go with Men's Warehouse but glad there is some more info posted.  They both seem to offer the same to me!  Not sure where everyone is with the planning, we havent visited Mens Warehouse yet but they will send you a free swatch of colors if you go to their website.  Good to help get the wheels turning!
  • edited December 2011
    Men's Warehouse.  I liked their colors better.  Thought Savvi was a little cheesy.
  • edited December 2011
    We just went to Savvi and got a great deal. I didn't have a preference of them vs MW, but Savvi had the better deal right now so that's where we went. Free grooms rental, $25 off the GM, 50% off fathers, 50% off invitations and two free airline tickets.
    "I heard Jesus he drank wine, I'd bet we'd get along just fine. He can calm the storm and heal the blind and I bet he'd understand a heart like mine" ~Miranda Lambert
    We ride, never worry 'bout the fall.....I guess thats just the cowbow in us all ~Tim McGraw
  • SarajeniSarajeni member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Where all could you go on the flights?? We're considering savvi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards