African American Weddings

Have any of you...

Had any doubts throughout the dating, engagement or planning process?  I am only 8 days away and I dont' feel like the blissful bride to be.  Seems like I am getting irritated with FI more than usual.  Is this normal or am I tripping?  Need some good knottie vibes sent my way please.
Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Have any of you...

• ellone400ellone400 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    its  normal fl gets on my nerves he  loves to nagged.sometimes  i wana reach out  and touch  somebody.once  the  wedding gets here you  will be.I didnt have  doubts with  him.I just  give him the look and he  leaves me alone.
  • edited December 2011
    To be honest, yes I have doubts but that is because I have a low tolerance level but not just with him but with Everybody...I cut people off quick, but my FI has really helped me be more tolerable, he is a good guy but he can be annoying, but I am not perfect myself...

Sounds like just a case of cold feet...sending you positive knottie vibes!
  • csuperstar02csuperstar02 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    }}}knottie vibes{{{

I'd think at this stage in the game, it is just nerves and everything coming to a close. It's here, but not quite, family and friends will start to arrive, last minute things will happen/pop up, etc.

I have a bad attitude and FH and I have our little disagreements along the way. He got on my nerves and I know I got on his. Nothing major enough to remember the why though, ya know? If nothing is glaringly different, I'd say it's no biggie. The feeling will hit when it hits!

?Well-behaved women rarely make history.?

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #1~4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum DX~6.2.11 | D&C~6.9.11?

Dx Unicornuate Uterus 4.12

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

• edited December 2011
    I think that's normal. Weddings can bring about more stress than usual. Knottie Vibes Your Way!
    218806_0122 - Copy2011-10-239513.10.15 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with pp's. My FI has been really grinding my gears lately but I know im still making the right decision marrying him. He is just annoying sometimes which is probably what your experiencing too. Hope you feel better!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all so much. I think it is stress with all the money we are spending and planning.  In addition, my mother is causing me major stress. I probalby won't talk to her after the wedding.  Me and FI were laughing and talking this morning and tonight we have our bachelor/bachelorette parties.  I appreciate all the honesty and the vibes.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards