• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2011 Weddings

Get to know you Thursday!

1. If you and FI could move anywhere, where would it be?
2. What WR things are you focused on right now?
3. Have you asked your bridal party?
4. How many people are in it/expected to be in it?
5. What do you think you want them to wear?

August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
229 image Invited to celebrate!
191 image Remembered to RSVP!
26 image Can't make it
7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Get to know you Thursday!

• 1. If you and FI could move anywhere, where would it be? Our dream is actually to get to move back to our hometown. We both love it there and are very close to family.
    2. What WR things are you focused on right now? All of the big things are done, so we are focusing on little DIY things. For example, last night I made myself a Mrs. hoodie and coloring books for kids at the reception. I just love doing wedding stuff so much that I am doing a ton of these projects. I also need to focus on getting some weight off so that I look good in WR pictures.
    3. Have you asked your bridal party? I have asked my girls, FI has not yet asked his boys.
    4. How many people are in it/expected to be in it? We will have a maid of honor and one brides maid, a best man and one groomsman, two flower girls and one ring bearer. 
    5. What do you think you want them to wear? The maid of honor and bridesmaid will wear the same matching cocktail pink dress. The groomsman and best man will wear black tuxes with gold vests and ties. The flower girls will wear white dresses with a pink sash and pink flower petals in them and the ring bearer will wear a black tux with either pink gold or white vest.
    August 2011 Siggy Challenge - Favorite E-Pic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image 275 Invited image 113 Partying it up image 15 At home lonely image 145 MIA
  • 1. If you and FI could move anywhere, where would it be? FI would love to move to Colorado, while I love living in MA. At this point, we aren't going anywhere. I think if we were younger and weren't planning on having kids in the next few years I would move.
    2. What WR things are you focused on right now? e-pics and DJs
    3. Have you asked your bridal party? nope.
    4. How many people are in it/expected to be in it? I think 3, I can't decided between 3 and 1.  FI is waiting for me to decide until he asks his.
    5. What do you think you want them to wear? either a pink or gold knee length dress.

26 image Can't make it

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. If you and FI could move anywhere, where would it be? I love the town we live in now, I would just like to have a bigger house.
    2. What WR things are you focused on right now? The menu is what I'm working on now. I have had so many ideas and I'm just trying to narrow it down and see what the caterer can do with my idea.
    3. Have you asked your bridal party? yes I have, but FI still needs to ask one more
    4. How many people are in it/expected to be in it? We will have 4 BMs, 3 GMS, 1 fg, and 1 rb
    5. What do you think you want them to wear? I would love for them to wear tea length dresses in blue. I actually found some very cute ones yesterday.

• 1. If you and FI could move anywhere, where would it be? FI would love to live in Denver
    2. What WR things are you focused on right now? Photographer and caterer
    3. Have you asked your bridal party? Me, nope haven't even decided yet.  FI, technically no but it's his twin brother.
    4. How many people are in it/expected to be in it? 4, MOH, Best Man, Flower Girl and Ring Bearer
    5. What do you think you want them to wear? MOH - Plum colored dress, preferably floor length.  Best Man - matching tux.  Flower Girl - ivory dress w/ plum sash.  Ring Bearer - matching tux.

• erins-FI and I love Denver! He actually proposed the night before we went out there for a ski trip!
    26 image Can't make it

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. If you and FI could move anywhere, where would it be?  I want to go back to Boston especially because my parents are moving back because of my dad's job and I know DH would love to move back to his hometown in MI.  Unfortunately, he wins.

2. What WR things are you focused on right now?  Flowers and DJ, I have a full day while I'm home to meet with vendors.

3. Have you asked your bridal party?  Yes I have, I know it's still early but it's more family than anything so I don't think anything will be changing

4. How many people are in it/expected to be in it?  5 bridesmaids and 5 groomsman, there are no flower girls or ring bearers because A. I dont really have anyone with little ones and B. I am getting married in a marina, I don't want anyone falling off the dock during the ceremony

5. What do you think you want them to wear?  Navy blue cocktail length dresses that ome in three necklines so they can pick the one they are most comfortable in.  I love them so much I might buy one for myself in black.  I am not sure about shoes yet but if I can find some chartreuse heels that would be great.  The men will be in khaki's and navy blue blazers with ivory button downs and navy and chartreuse striped ties
  • How could I forget my e-pics!  I am doing those June 27th in Newport, RI.  I am so excited!  I am definitely getting a few with the daughter in them aka my beagle.  I also get to see my venue all set up because when I booked it, it was February and the tent wasn't up so it was kind of hard to imagine.
  • 1. If you and FI could move anywhere, where would it be? We love it here, but we'd probably get a house in a nicer neighborhood...
    2. What WR things are you focused on right now? ATM, just location scouting and getting general ideas for things
    3. Have you asked your bridal party? Yes, but I expect at least one of them to bow out by then...I'm not counting her out though :)
    4. How many people are in it/expected to be in it? I think we have 4 each...not for aesthetic purposes, just wound up that way...and 2 rb and 2 fg
    5. What do you think you want them to wear? I already have a perfect dress picked (although if something better comes up I'm not adverse to it!) it's a black halter knee-length dress with saffron slip and sash...our colors are black and gold :)
  • 1. If you and FI could move anywhere, where would it be?
    Georgia, maybe

Photographer

Nope

3 on each side, a flower girl and a ring bearer

Cornflower blue dresses knee length  with maybe halter tops.
    guys i'm no sure

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. If you and FI could move anywhere, where would it be? We would stay in this area. we love it
    2. What WR things are you focused on right now? engagment party and getting us to be regulars at church
    3. Have you asked your bridal party? no
    4. How many people are in it/expected to be in it? probably 6 or 8 all together
    5. What do you think you want them to wear? clothing

Anniversary
           Both of us have all our family here, so we wouldn't want to go anywhere.

Nothing at the moment, my cousin is getting married in July, so I'm pretty busy helping her with different things at the moment. But I still have time, so I'm not worried about it.

Not offically, but my closest girlfriends already know that they will be.

Well that's tough. I am planning on anywhere between 5 and 7 girls, so that depends on how many GM. Then our friend's daughter and his god-daughter as flower girls. We want the girls to walk the dog down the aisle as the ring bearer. (The best man is going to hold the rings)

I am really torn on colors. I like almost an aqua color, however purple is my favorite. I do kow that I def want tea length no matter what color I pick.
  • MustangAlly-  Aqua and a deep purple would look great together as a color scheme.  I would go with aqua because it's a nice fun summery color.
  • prncszprncsz member
    1000 Comments Combo Breaker

1. If you and FI could move anywhere, where would it be?

Texas or Georgia!

Booking the photographer and looking into possible caterers.

Yes we have.

18 bridesmaids/groomsmen. About 32 all together including parents, grandparents, party, and FI and I.

I want my girls in long skirts and in separates so they can pick their tops.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
    Anywhere within a 30 mile radious of our hometown. We are very close to our families and want to live near them so we can stay close and have our children close to family!...but really we just both want to move out of our parent's houses. We both commute to the same college and it is just cheaper to live at home.

DRESS DRESS DRESS! Haha, that's kind of taking over my mind since I found my dress...just need to put the deposit on it :) Other than that I think we are finally meeting with a photographer next week...we have a few other vender suggestions that we also want to check out.

Partially...I asked 2 girls...I have yet to formal ask my future sister in laws and other friend. We really just have to officially ask everyone.

Not counting us...between 10 and 12

Not sure yet. Girls I'm thinking long strapless dresses...very classy and simple. Guys...just vests...black tuxes. We aren't really picky about either and we have time to decide on that!
    Photobucket August 6th, 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. If you and FI could move anywhere, where would it be? Right now, I'm pretty focused on the fact that I'm going to be moving halfway across the country to live with him in a few months.... but we'd both really like to end up in the Adirondacks someday.
    2. What WR things are you focused on right now? Not much, I've got way too much going on right now.
    3. Have you asked your bridal party? Yes.
    4. How many people are in it/expected to be in it? Five guys, two gals - and we're not differentiating them by "sides".
    5. What do you think you want them to wear? The gals will wear cocktail length dresses of their choosing in David's Bridal Apple, and the gents' attire is still under discussion.
    image image
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards