Retro and Vintage Weddings

Board mashing

So they've mashed together our retro and vintage boards. Makes my day of checking boards a little easier but it didnt mash together the posts on each i think so we might have lost all of the retro ones. :(

House Renovations
Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image

Re: Board mashing

• why the heck does it say someone elses screenname under the post i just made...?

House Renovations
    Married Bio

• it fixed itself. that was strange.

House Renovations
    Married Bio

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_board-mashing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:667Discussion:4cc43d37-09fb-4259-906e-001b432c282cPost:6337d17c-cf7c-4407-921c-a8b72dd612c8">Board mashing</a>:
    [QUOTE]So they've mashed together our retro and vintage boards. Makes my day of checking boards a little easier but it didnt mash together the posts on each i think so we might have lost all of the retro ones. :(
    Posted by GracefulMeadow86[/QUOTE]

I agree,hope it's just a glitch!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think its silly that they have combined the boards. They just created them a few months ago. There are two different themes here. I'm not liking the whole "new boards" thing. Its hard to navigate and super slow.

• Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the switch yet... doesn't help that my post count went way down from where it was and a bunch of stuff I posted from the last few days vanished with the switch!

I personally think navigation got MORE difficult as well, wasn't it supposed to get easier?
  • yes, i agree the navigation could use some work. im over the initial "i hate the new knot" and onto the "ill get used to it" phase.

i think we probably permanently lost all the retro board posts and i heard tell they were going to mash them together before anyways cause the retro board was pretty dead.

House Renovations
    Married Bio

• Hi graceful!  All the retro posts are gone :-( we'll have to repost some lol
  • Hi All,

Sorry that I'm responding so late. Yes, we've merged the boards. There was just not enough traffic on them and the ones that were not getting enough traffic were deleted for the new launch (Greek weddings, Nightmares etc). I didn't want to delete these new boards, so this was the solution. I hope we can live w/ it (and the posts that were losts).

I know that we have some bugs right now with these new boards, but they will be fixed soon and I think that you'll be happy with the new fomat and all of the great new features as soon as the kinks are worked out.

Have a great weekend!

Knot Annie
    Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!
  • thanks annie. it stinks that our posts were lost, but its not the end of the world :)

House Renovations
    Married Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards