• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Brick-and-mortar stores to buy pocketfold invites?

I'd really prefer to buy my cards and everything for my invitations in person - so I can touch them, feel them, what not. My wedding is in March so I need to send out the invites soon. Does anyone know of a stationery story in DFW that sells black pocketfolds?
"So what? So it's not going to be easy. It's gonna be hard.
Really hard. But I wanna do that because I want you
- all of you, you and me, every day. Forever."

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Brick-and-mortar stores to buy pocketfold invites?

• In Response to Brick-and-mortar stores to buy pocketfold invites?:
    I'd really prefer to buy my cards and everything for my invitations in person - so I can touch them, feel them, what not. My wedding is in March so I need to send out the invites soon. Does anyone know of a stationery story in DFW that sells black pocketfolds?
    Posted by futuremrsgates
    Swoozies (Northwest highway and Preston, on the side of Taco Diner and Corner Bakery, next to Sprinkles), Papersource. Swoozies sometiemes has 20% off total purchase sales, sign up for their newsletter. They should have one coming up for black friday. 
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2012
    Magic Pen (Grapevine)
    Works of a Wink (McKinney)

I found both of these in past Knottie reviews.  Incidentally, you can order samples from Cards & Pockets to see everything before you order.  Pretty much you can order samples from anywhere, including Etsy sellers.  Paper & Chocolate is another local vendor but I don't know if they do pocketfolds.  Many Knotties have used Cards & Pockets and been very happy.
  • In Response to Re: Brick-and-mortar stores to buy pocketfold invites?:
    Magic Pen (Grapevine) Works of a Wink (McKinney) I found both of these in past Knottie reviews.  Incidentally, you can order samples from Cards & Pockets to see everything before you order.  Pretty much you can order samples from anywhere, including Etsy sellers.  Paper & Chocolate is another local vendor but I don't know if they do pocketfolds.  Many Knotties have used Cards & Pockets and been very happy.
    Posted by stephiehall
    I just worry that, with my wedding being just three months off, it's not the best idea to order something that could take up to a week or two to arrive.
    "So what? So it's not going to be easy. It's gonna be hard.
    Really hard. But I wanna do that because I want you
    - all of you, you and me, every day. Forever."

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards