Chit Chat

POLL: When do you do the majority of your wedding surfing?

As in, when do you spend the majority of your time researching and purchasing wedding items on the Internet?

Re: POLL: When do you do the majority of your wedding surfing?

• I do most of my surfing at work.  what;s worse is my FI and I work together so I often ask him to complete tasks if I have a meeting or project to finish.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_poll-majority-of-wedding-surfing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:9e262310-55a1-4693-aa1b-0e05e75d3339Post:9219a3d9-50a1-44e0-a45e-3203dfd7de5c">Re: POLL: When do you do the majority of your wedding surfing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know how I get anything done, I am constantly doing wedding stuff at work!
    Posted by angela72023[/QUOTE]

Me too! I get annoyed the days I'm actually busy with work stuff because I feel like I got nothing WR done. Yipes!

But it will be a huge relief when this is all over in a few months, I'm just wondering how weird it'll feel to no longer be constantly searching for WR stuff and ideas.
  • All day everyday should have been an option.
  • WORK! I want to say that it's second thing I start doing right after checking work emails! And like SuMmErKuTiE said I to get annoyed when I am swapped at work!

• HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    Work and Work.  I don't know how I get things done for work.  But As bbyckes said,  All day everyday was an option, I would have to choose that. 
  • Its so funny to see the results of this poll because most of us do our wedding stuff at work. The funny thing is I work from home and am surrounded by computers so I can wait till the evening but I just CAN'T wait.. you all know what I mean :)
  • Whenever and wherever. TK is addicting. Oh yeah, ssmith172, you work in a bridal store, I would be hitting them up for some serious discounts.
  • Work... and then afterwork for about 2 hours before going to bed... My fiance keeps asking what we will talk about once the wedding is over...
    Anniversary
  • off topic!  Hi Aggiecouple!  from another Aggie couple!  what year are you? you getting married in BCS?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • I mainly get all of that done in the evening at home because, my superviser is really strict about using "his time" for personal use and checks our computers after we leave. This girl got fired a couple of weeks ago fro connecting to the daycare view cam to see how her daughter was doing!!! The bad thing is, I get all of my work done within 3-4 hours after starting each day and would have to sit there for the rest of the day bored out of my life!! But, I still get some done and at the end of the day, I erase all websites I have been to not work related from the history and the dropdown!!!  So, I envy you ladies who can actually use their computer at work for other uses.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_poll-majority-of-wedding-surfing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:9e262310-55a1-4693-aa1b-0e05e75d3339Post:60a5f099-d629-46e8-8fc2-8d87d0869189">Re: POLL: When do you do the majority of your wedding surfing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm just wondering how weird it'll feel to no longer be constantly searching for WR stuff and ideas.
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>This is exactly what I've been thinking! haha

</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_poll-majority-of-wedding-surfing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:9e262310-55a1-4693-aa1b-0e05e75d3339Post:60a5f099-d629-46e8-8fc2-8d87d0869189">Re: POLL: When do you do the majority of your wedding surfing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: POLL: When do you do the majority of your wedding surfing? : Me too! I get annoyed the days I'm actually busy with work stuff because I feel like I got nothing WR done. Yipes! But it will be a huge relief when this is all over in a few months, I'm just wondering how weird it'll feel to no longer be constantly searching for WR stuff and ideas.
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

LOL =)
    judge the non-traditional, pop their happy little wedding balloons... and sleep better tonight for you have made the world a better place.
  • Agreed.. All Day Every Day!!! lol I can't get it off my mind, especially now that it's approaching so quickly!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards