Georgia-Savannah

Question - Posh Petals & Pearls

Hi all!

I am fairly new to TK (and definitely new to this board.) My FI and I had an epiphany while talking about wedding plans. We decided that we would love to get married in Savannah in one of the gorgeous parks. I am not sure how all of this works - which brought us to our decision to look into a planner/planning company, especially since you need a permit and such (I think?).

Has anyone used Posh Petals & Pearls before? Know someone who has? I sent them a request for pricing info but if anyone here knows it that would be helpful as well! Thanks for anything even remotely related. :) We have a while but would like to start choosing at least a planner if we are going to use one.

Thanks again!
imagepcos ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Question - Posh Petals & Pearls

• CKandWWCKandWW member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just chose Tara and Ashley from Posh, Petals and Pearls for my day of coordinator.  They are extremely nice and organized.  I have also have had SEVERAL vendors in Savannah recommend them.  They have always been extremely fast to respond to requests even though Ashley just had a baby and Tara is 9 months pregnant!  Talk about dedicated!
  • edited December 2011
    I have also enlisted PPP for my wedding. They are fantastic. Tara and Ashley are both very sweet and have been super fast with their responses. I am planning my wedding from out of town and could not do it without them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards