Not Engaged Yet

Knot Question

I'm not used to the new format yet and I'm sure this questions has already been asked but: is there a way to tell if a post you are participating in has been responded to? I never used the e-mail notifications and I don't really want to but I loved the old feature when the threads would show up bold. 

I understand how to find threads I'm participating in, although it only shows a handful at a time.  I just miss knowing which threads still have an 'active' conversation. 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Knot Question

• PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea what the answer to this is...but I'm curious about it as well!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    As best I can tell, the colors of the thread titles change colors after you've read them, but you have to completely reload the page to get it current.  Otherwise they'll always show you as the most recent poster.

The new Knot is a PITA on my computer, which is why I've been noticeably absent.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure they are bolding now but also I unselected "sort by most recent post" so that the threads on top of each board are the ones most recently replied to.  And it says the name of who was the last reply so you can see if a name other than yours shows up.  Also click on the magnifying glass in any post you make and it shows a list of all your posts - though at last check none of those get bolded.  I'll check again after this post.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    Nope, there are all bold in my magnifying glass but at least it keeps track of all your posts.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287

My Blog

• pinkpinotpinkpinot member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is what I thought! It stinks because I find myself posting less because of it.  I liked the bold feature much better than sorting or opening and checking.  Oh well.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I just want the bubbles back so I can tell when people are online.  GIVE ME BACK MY BUBBLES!

My Blog

edited December 2011
    I WANT THE BUBBLES TOO!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    edited December 2011
    We should create a "knot wishlist" and give it to Knot Annie for Christmas...
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards