Missouri-St Louis

Photographer help!!!

I need recomendations for a good photographer preferably under $1000 and if they include engagement photos thats a plus.

Re: Photographer help!!!

• redhead1216redhead1216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going with Bernie Elking.  They've won the knot award quite a few times and he's really nice.  He's really laid back which I love.  The packages are pretty reasonable and you can get photo albums up to a few years after the wedding.  Good luck!

I also remember looking into live laugh love fotography, they had a good basic package but I don't think it included the copyright.  
  • edited December 2011
    I am also using Bernie Elking.  Our package includes an engagement session. He was really flexible to make a package to fit our needs. 
  • edited December 2011
    www.livelaughlovefotography.com Wonderful photographers, two friends that love what they do and are great at it.  Our package is $999 and it is unlimited day of time with both photographers as well as free engagement.
  • jandrews_85jandrews_85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Jim Peterson out of Edwardsville, IL.  They were with me from start to finish.  Since I did not need engagement pics, they came to my bridal shower.  Great people, great pictures.

618-314-0953
  • edited December 2011
    Has anyone used the Pros website in St Louis?
    BabyFruit Ticker TTC since Nov 2011 Me: hypothalamic amenorrhea, DH: perfect May 2012 Follistim injections without response Sept 2012 Femara and Follistim resulting in hyperstimulation Nov/Dec 2012 Menopur for ~25 days, trigger, TI, BFP 1/1/13!
  • Jenniferm911Jenniferm911 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we looked into the Pros initially for the photographer/dj combo-but all the people they sent me to look at-none of them caught my eye and all the dj's seemed a bit on the cheesy side.  We ended up going with sjmacky photography and block rockin' beats for our dj.  We are very excited to have both-they are both very nice and easy to work with--getting married 8/11

Good Luck!!
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Bright Shot Photography. Great! We LOVE Kara.

http://www.brightshotphotography.com/
  • homestarr718homestarr718 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Kelly Manno.  She was fantastic.  Fairly affordable, easy to work with, creative, and gave us our picts pretty quickly.  www.kellymannophotography.com/

Check out her blog for even more pics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards