Wedding Etiquette Forum

Can we make this the evening thread?

Re: Can we make this the evening thread?

• Musu, you'd get eliminated the first week since you couldn't lose 6% of your weight!

Petal, I love your show idea.  It could revolve around zipping up jeans. 
  • In regards to the holiday weekend wedding. I understand how hard it is to pick a weekend that works for everyone. I also understand that I can decline. What I don't understand is this idea that you are making it more convenient for your guests to have it that weekend, cause it's not anymore convenient that weekend than any other regular weekend. It's actually more expensive to travel on holiday weekends. Which for me is inconvenient. I don't have to go, but i will and I reserve the right to b!tch about it.
  • Oh, J&K. That is much better. I still a little bitter because you're getting an awesome massage chair, and I'm not.
  • One of the girls in the finale is already super buff now, I am jealous. I need to get back on the motivation train. I am so soft.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_can-we-make-this-the-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f702ded3-d035-43b7-bdf1-6687b34a6ea2Post:6b65db40-2b03-4927-8525-2dc7316b7ce5">Re: Can we make this the evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Musu, you'd get eliminated the first week since you couldn't lose 6% of your weight! Petal, I love your show idea.  It could revolve around zipping up jeans. 
    Posted by MyUserName1[/QUOTE]

Haha, I know. Which is why I'd just want to do it so that I could get super duper buff.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_can-we-make-this-the-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f702ded3-d035-43b7-bdf1-6687b34a6ea2Post:0e30a976-ed8a-4f0b-9698-7645f23ab3be">Re: Can we make this the evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, J&K. That is much better. I still a little bitter because you're getting an awesome massage chair, and I'm not.
    Posted by ErinG93[/QUOTE]

I BETTER GET IT SOON.  Fuckers.  If you come visit, I'll let you sit in it.  But I won't let you use my vibrator.  Get your own. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Curses, chrmun.  Now I'm freaked out.  Luckily the maid didn't misplace my toy cleaner that I also keep in that drawer.  I can just clean it again.

Hum baby, go Giants!
  • Eww on using another person's vibe. J told me his crazy ex admitted to using her MOMS VIBRATOR on a regular basis.
  • Oh my god, BARF.
  • Exactly Muni. The goal is to zip without laying down.

So my dad decided today to ask me why I haven't given my mom something to do (aka pay for) for the wedding. Um, because you said you wouldn't spend your money on my drunken party and mom hasn't brought it up at all since then. Why would I think she wants to pay for something? Ugh.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_can-we-make-this-the-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f702ded3-d035-43b7-bdf1-6687b34a6ea2Post:b1f5daa9-f532-40fe-84e8-b39afd0de83f">Re: Can we make this the evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Eww on using another person's vibe. J told me his crazy ex admitted to using her <strong>MOMS VIBRATOR</strong> on <strong>a regular basis.</strong>
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

<div>EW and EW.  That is just gross.  I remember seeing my mom's old school plug in one under the bed before.  I didn't know what it was for a long time.</div>
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_can-we-make-this-the-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f702ded3-d035-43b7-bdf1-6687b34a6ea2Post:b1f5daa9-f532-40fe-84e8-b39afd0de83f">Re: Can we make this the evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Eww on using another person's vibe. J told me his crazy ex admitted to using her MOMS VIBRATOR on a regular basis.
    WAITWHATTHEFUCKINGFUCKISFUCKINGWRONGWITHTHATCRAZYFUCKINGFUCKER?!

• MuSu - Ugh... Guh-ross...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_can-we-make-this-the-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f702ded3-d035-43b7-bdf1-6687b34a6ea2Post:712158ef-0060-4e1b-b0b3-2f19b059e788">Re: Can we make this the evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can we make this the evening thread? : Why'd ya get rid of the part where you called Rosie stabby?  That was my favorite.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]
    I said, "I'm sorry you get stabby," which is what she posted in her follow-up. I didn't mean to make her stabby. But then I realized it sounded snarky, which was not my intent.
  • She was(is?) seriously fucked up. She used to poke holes in J's condoms because she wanted to get pregnant. AND SHE WAS 17 and 18 AT THE TIME! He caught her in the middle of sexin' another dude (like the whole cliche walking in on them doin' it type thing). So yeah. She was nuts.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_can-we-make-this-the-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f702ded3-d035-43b7-bdf1-6687b34a6ea2Post:141e36fa-25ea-49f1-b9ee-5f2257bcb509">Re: Can we make this the evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can we make this the evening thread? : I said, "I'm sorry you get stabby," which is what she posted in her follow-up. I didn't mean to make her stabby. But then I realized it sounded snarky, which was not my intent.
    Posted by eirwyn[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're saying.

• That is just disgusting.  Eww!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_can-we-make-this-the-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f702ded3-d035-43b7-bdf1-6687b34a6ea2Post:d5386b64-bb57-4975-a4e3-dbe875c37aa1">Re: Can we make this the evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can we make this the evening thread? : I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're saying.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]
    <div>
    </div><div>I think she is saying she was using Rosie's wording, but thought she sounded snarky so she changed it.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_can-we-make-this-the-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f702ded3-d035-43b7-bdf1-6687b34a6ea2Post:5b552f0b-9a98-4c1f-b455-d77553da3096">Re: Can we make this the evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can we make this the evening thread? : I think she is saying she was using Rosie's wording, but thought she sounded snarky so she changed it.

Ohhhhhhhh.

Good thing you changed it then, because it DID sound snarky.

• So is pop music regressing? Suddenly there are all these boy bands all over the place again.
  • Did boy bands ever go away?
  • Oh, I have a confession: I really like Justin Bieber's song, "Boyfriend."

Phew, that felt good to get off my chest.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_can-we-make-this-the-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f702ded3-d035-43b7-bdf1-6687b34a6ea2Post:a7f8a8b8-62e2-4100-a087-dd1178d09973">Re: Can we make this the evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So is pop music regressing? Suddenly there are all these boy bands all over the place again.

<div>I blame Glee.</div><div>
    </div><div>...and I'm clearly the part of that problem because I'm watching it right now.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_can-we-make-this-the-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f702ded3-d035-43b7-bdf1-6687b34a6ea2Post:f3c3dbc3-09d4-4f46-981e-3c6144cf3edf">Re: Can we make this the evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, I have a confession: I really like Justin Bieber's song, "Boyfriend." Phew, that felt good to get off my chest.

If we're confessing things about teenybopper pop stars, I totally belt out that Selena Gomez song like nobody's business in the car.  And I like it.

• On the plus side of things, my new shoes are here.

Mariana by GOLC 'Samantha Dark Grey'
  • I think boy bands went into oblivion for the first 10 years of this century... And now all of a sudden there is The Wanted, Fun!, One Direction all at once. Its weird. I don't hate their music, but its weird how they are big again.
  • Those are cute, Daff!

• Cute shoes Daff!
  • J&K10910J&K10910 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Turn the lights out now
    now I'll take you by the hand
    hand you another drink
    drink it if you can
    can you spend a little time
    time is slipping away
    away from us so stay
    stay with me I can make
    make you glad you came

Do you know how many times I heard that before I realized the first word of each line was the last word of the line before?

• I'm almost positive that the announcer for our local news is a computer. You know that weird sound that a computer voice makes after a word, like the pitch goes up or something? 

This is weird.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards