New York-New York City

Crystal Candelabras For rent!

I'am a bride offering crystal candelabras for rent. $50 each for brides in NYC area as I Will Personally deliver them for events located in the 5 boroughs of NYC, Long Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. 

Re: Crystal Candelabras For rent!

• RachRoseKRachRoseK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you provide the measurements (height, width) and how many you have? For how long will you be offering them for rent?
  • edited December 2011
    There is no specific time frame for the rentals.. They are H 33"  W 24". Please email me for more information. info@timelesseventplanning.com
  • KCUFFKCUFF member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am interested in renting Crystal Candelabras for my daughter's Sweet 16 Masquerade Berkeley Heights, NJ.  I do not have a firm head count yet... but I expect to use between 7 - 10 Candelabras for the event.  Are you still renting your centerpieces and is this date and amount still available for next year? 

Thank you for your interest in this matter -
    Kyle Melissa Alvarez
  • edited December 2011
    My daughter is getting married in Feb 2012. Could you email me the size of the candelabras,price, and how we will get them and return. Do they have the candles in them I need @ 20. Thank you in advance. Sandi
  • hunnyannehunnyanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

ARE YOU STILL RENTING THE CANDELABRAS...I AM INTERESTED IN RENTING 12 FOR A WEDDING 2-25-12 PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK AT GIANNA5665@YAHOO.COM

• Hi! My wedding is October 7, 2012. I am looking to rent candelabra's. I would need appx 20 - 24 of them. Do you have that many available? My wedding is on Long Island and I work in the city. Can you please email me at weddingLH@yahoo.com with more information regarding renting the candelabras. 

Thank you and have a wonderful day. 

• Happy Wednesday!

I am interested in renting your candelabras for my wedding that is taking place June 23, 2012. I will need to rent 12 of them. Please e-mail me at katieeohearn@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

With a smile,
    Katie

• HI, i'm looking to rent your candelabras for my wedding. How many do you have available? Please email me at mattandbena@gmail.com
    Thank you.
  • are these still available for rental or to buy???
  • I'd love to rent these for my December 15th 2012 wedding. I am getting married in Queens at Terrace on the Park. How many of these do you have available? Please email me at robynfinkel@gmail.com, as i am very interested in renting these.

Thank you!! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_crystal-candelabras-rent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:114Discussion:f437fcab-ac80-4aff-8ed5-f81789f62e50Post:648a3dbf-15ec-402e-a631-f601d2d87bce">Crystal Candelabras For rent!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'am a bride offering crystal candelabras for rent. $50 each for brides in NYC area as I Will Personally deliver them for events located in the 5 boroughs of NYC, Long Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. 
    Posted by Laila129[/QUOTE]

<div>hI,</div><div>are these still available for rent?</div><div>Best,</div><div>jane</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_crystal-candelabras-rent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:114Discussion:f437fcab-ac80-4aff-8ed5-f81789f62e50Post:648a3dbf-15ec-402e-a631-f601d2d87bce">Crystal Candelabras For rent!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'am a bride offering crystal candelabras for rent. $50 each for brides in NYC area as I Will Personally deliver them for events located in the 5 boroughs of NYC, Long Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. 
    Posted by Laila129[/QUOTE]

<div>hI,</div><div>are these still available for rent?</div><div>Best,</div><div>jane</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_crystal-candelabras-rent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:114Discussion:f437fcab-ac80-4aff-8ed5-f81789f62e50Post:b2332752-9551-4e45-9aab-16cc8e16bd80">Re: Crystal Candelabras For rent!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Crystal Candelabras For rent! : hI, are these still available for rent? Best, jane
    Posted by Msjane82[/QUOTE]

Jane try this site <a href="http://www.m3illuminations.com" rel="nofollow">www.m3illuminations.com</a>
    they have  a bunch of rentals
  • nmstefanonmstefano member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2013
    I am interested in renting your candelabras. Are they still available? My wedding is in manhattan on April 5 2014. Please email me at nmstefano@gmail.com Thanks!
  • Hi, are these candelabras still for rent or to buy? If so, how many do you have and for how much? I have a wedding 9/6/2013 in CT. Thanks, Taylor Tb_lambyahoo.com
  • Are you still renting these pieces?
  • I am interested in renting for my wedding may 2014. Please email me at moda19@aol.com. Than you
  • My daughter is getting married in april 19, 2014. Could you email me the size of the candelabras,price, and how we will get them and return .We need  15-20. Thank you in advance. email hunydoll@aol.com
  • we are getting married in upstate NY 8/31/2013. We live in the 5 boros so easy to pick up from you and bring them back. I was wondering the height of them and price for each. we would be looking to rent about 7 of them. if you could please e-mail me at
    jennmucci@gmail.com

thank you
  • Are these candelabras still available? I would need 20 of them on 11/16/13. Just email me at fakeout119@gmail.com.
  • Please call me 973-420-8700, I'm a florist and would like to rent them
  • I would like to rent them.  In CT, please email me for 2014 wedding.

debbieonofrio@gmail.com

• Hello, I am very interested in renting these candelabras. Please email me at mq.ad.email@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards