Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Where to go for my Bachelorette Party?

I live in the suburbs, but I want to go to center city Philly to dance the night away for my bachelorette party.  Since I don't know the city, I was wondering if a few of you could recommend some great bars or clubs that would be a fun time.  Definitely want to dance and just looking for a place that has a cool vibe.  Thanks everyone.

Re: Where to go for my Bachelorette Party?

• What type of atmosphere are you looking for?  What type of music?  What type of crowd?
    My Honeymoon Location: Curacao
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My favorite place to dance in the city is Silk City. Always have a great time when I am there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • we just went to "the cave" for a fun frisky male revue for mine --- hated it!! was gross!!! if you are into the traditional cheeky stuff (like me) - i'd suggest trying risque upstairs or something like that. the cave was just bad!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I answered earlier and my post is gone but I love Silk City. I always have a great time dancing there.

Oh, and I will ditto Laurie, I hated the Cave.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • deija97deija97 member
    First Comment
    McFaddens just to dance.  You can dance up on top of the bar.  So much fun. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kfraskfras member
    First Comment
    What month is your bach party being? We love Cavanaugh's Riverdeck during warm months.... dancing on the deck right on the river. Has a great view and we always have a lot of fun there! We've been there for my birthday a few times (in September). Finnigan's Wake is fun, has an Irish feel. but usually has live (cover) bands instead of a dj. Just check the schedule. Either way, definitely call ahead and see if you can set up some kind of group deal or open bar. A lot of the bars will let the guest of honor in for free if you phone ahead. And if you set up an open bar at Cavanaugh's they let the guest of honor drink for free.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you have facebook, I'd go on the bars' pages so you can get a feel for the vibe. I used to LOVE some of the bars suggested because they really are FUN bars, but now I feel like I'm the oldest person in there and I'm 29. That might not phase some people, but depending on how old your friends are it might be worth considering.

I don't know what it is like now but the Walnut Room was fun a few years back.

Cavanaughs is fun because they actually do bachelorette packages.

Old City is fun because you can bar hop. Same thing with Manayunk.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards