Getting in Shape

Dukan Diet

Has anyone tried the Dukan Diet method?  Does it work, is it safe, did you like it?

TIA!

Bio
"You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue

Re: Dukan Diet

• This sounds like a bad idea.  I just did a quick search, but any diet that involves eliminating entire food groups (especially vegetables!) even for a short time doesn't seem like a good idea.  A well controlled lifestyle change including lean protein, veggies, fruits, and whole grains is the way to go.  You can either count calories using sparkpeople or the daily plate or use Weight Watchers.  That paired with exercise-cardio and strength-is the best way for a healthy lifestyle and to lose weight in a healthy way.  Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thank you Katie!  You're right, a lifestyle change will benefit better in the long run than a quick fix type of thing.  I kind of thought it sounded too much like Atkins - which I'll never try!

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards