Ohio-Columbus

Allow myself to introduce.......myself :)

Hello all!
I am new here to the knot and wanted to say hello and introduce myself to all of my fellow Buckeye Brides! I'm Erica, 25 years old. I am engaged to the best man ever, Justin who is 32. We have 3 kids together. We just moved our wedding date from 12.13.14 to 05.05.12. Im looking forward to getting advice and info from you ladies! I am also excited to see all the planning you ladies do for your weddings.

I have a lot to get started on and hope this will be my go to place!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Erica & Justin
Parents of Ethan-4 Spencer-1 Peyton-3months
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Allow myself to introduce.......myself :)

• edited December 2011
    Hi!  Welcome!  I love 12-13-14 ;)  But it sucks waiting.  We chose 11-11-11 when we first got engaged OVER TWO YEARS AGO and I am over the whole extremely long engagement and ready for the marriage!!!

Where are you in the planning process?  Dress? Venue? Theme? Colors?  I just love hearing about all things wedding ;)  I like this board and then my wedding month board keeps me on track in terms of what needs/should be done when.

Oh, and I'm a momma bride as well.  My little guy will be two in December.  Your babies are adorable ;)
  • jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Mom-E!  I hope we can help as you start planning your special day!! :-)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Welcome and Congrats!

image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! Congrats!
    Definitely fill us in on where you are in the planning process.
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! Happy planning to you! Look forward to hearing about where you are in the planning process. I can't imagine waiting until 12-13-14. I'm sure you're happy you moved it up! : )
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! We are almost wedding date twins! We are getting married 5-19-12 :) I have found these gals to be so helpful in my planning process, so I hope you are able to find a lot of great things here! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hello and Welcome. Nice intro :)

It sounds like you have your hands full planning a wedding and being a Mom. But it will all be worth it in the end.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, everyone!! I LOVED the 12.13.14 date, but you ladies guessed it....It was to far away for both of us! As of right now, we have decided to do something extremely small. We are going to do an outdoor Chapel wedding and a backyard BBQ reception. We are a very laid back couple and our family and friends being there is all we want.

So far, I have the Wedding Ceremony Venue picked out, invitations narrowed down, guest list started and colors picked. I think we are going to go with a blue or teal, black and white.

I plan on doing a lot of it myself, like flowers, invitations, and reception decor.
    The one thing we haven't figured out it where to have the reception. We need a place that is nice and will let us bring our own food.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Erica & Justin
    Parents of Ethan-4 Spencer-1 Peyton-3months
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should look into the Olde Gahanna Sanctuary and the Barns in Westerville and Upper Arlington.  The barns, especially, sound like they would fit in with your laid-back theme.  Where is your ceremony venue? 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding date is 5-5-12 too! Yay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards