North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

SEVEN in Raleigh, anyone heard of it?

Yesterday I came across a new venue on the web called Seven. From what I can find out it used to be a dance studio in Raleigh and it's now a very eclectic looking event venue. But that's about all the info that's out there. I did send them an email and received a very generic response along with the rental fee.

I was wondering if anyone has used this location or toured the venue? I'm interested but I feel it may be too early in my engagement to run out and scout venues. (we just got engaged and we're looking at a 2 1/2 year engagement.)

Just wanted to see if anyone here has seen it and can give me their thoughts.

http://7raleigh.com/

Re: SEVEN in Raleigh, anyone heard of it?

• naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My two aunts are named Astrid and Rose.  Weeeird.  Unless you're my cousin who ALSO recently got engaged... but she doesn't live in NC.  :)

Sorry, I don't have any information on that venue!  I'm in Canada.
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, 2.5 year engagement?  That's a LOT of time to make your wedding just like you want it.  The only thing I've heard about 7 is that it's new for wedding venues.  You could try typing "seven raleigh complaints" in your search window and it will pull up any complaints lodged against the company (and it usually brings up the Better Business Bureau if there are any marks against them).  Sorry I can't be of more help... maybe someone else on the board knows? 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • edited December 2011
    It's brand new, I  haven't heard of anyone using them. They were at the last bridal show though at the Fairgrounds. We already have our venue (The Royal on Hillsborough) so I didn't stop and look, but that might be a good way to get more info on them since you have so much time. :) Let us know how it goes!
  • edited December 2011
    Do you mind sharing the information they gave you in terms of rental fees? PLLEEAASSEE???.....And thank you!Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards