Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Two months left, still no dress...

So, I still don't have a dress as of today... I'm so annoyed and frustrated!  I ordered it from BridalCo in Allen and it was supposed to be here Jan 24, but every time I've called, I get told something new.  I've spoken with the manageer several times, and have finally given up and will be getting a refund this weekend.  :( Looks like I'm going to have to look for a sample dress.. Any suggestions on places that sell nice samples?
Wedding Countdown Ticker TnE0217

Re: Two months left, still no dress...

• How frustrating!  Have you tried circling back to the other bridal stores like David's?  New dresses have come out for Spring and you might find a style you like that you can take home right then.  Plus if you go with an independent seamstress like Becky Fowler for alterations, the seamstress can probably work with you to get any alterations done in time.

Good luck!
  • I haven't been to either, but I've heard good things about A Bridal Closet and Anonymously Yours (which has some new, but also gently used, etc). Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have been interested in trying out A Bridal Closet, but I read on the website the dresses are size 10-14 (can be altered to 6-10). Has anyone had any luck with smaller sizes? 

I am going to Cirlce Park soon but I can't comment on them yet - website says there might be some samples?
  • Thanks!  I went today, and my dress is finally here... A huge sigh of release!

Wedding Countdown Ticker TnE0217
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards