Registry and Gift Forum

Need help with creative registeries

My FI and I have done the crate & barrel registry. However, we want to register for either honeymoon/vacation trip with excursions and something like amazon where we can add a bunch of random stuff (cameras, tools, IPAD, etc). 

Does anyone know a good online registry or website to accomplish all of this? 

Also, any creative registry ideas are always welcome. We've been living together for a few years so we have all the typical stuff that most people register for when moving in for the firs time. 

TIA!

Braxton & Lizzie 10.9.10 Photobucket

Re: Need help with creative registeries

• Honeymoon registries are frowned on here.  Amazon is good because in addition to having most things available anyway, you can use the universal registry feature to add anything you want from other sites.  Some people use myregistry, which I understand to be basically the same as the universal registry.
    Married 10/2/10
  • We have a myregistry.com wish list and really like it so far. We uploaded our amazon and williams sonoma registries on there and have a cash gift fund for our honeymoon. I don't think it's taboo to request cash as long as it's done tastefully and you include other items!
  • we are planning on using myregistry.com. i am very excited to be able to register at stores that do not offer registries! any suggestions on what online stores (we live in the middle of nowhere! no brick and mortar stores to go to!) to look at though would be awesome! we have already chosen some items from anthropologie and moma store, but any other creative houseware store ideas would be so great! thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards