Ohio-Toledo

Makeup artists?

Are there any makeup artists in the Toledo area that travel? People have been suggesting me going to a salon/spa, but I'm getting my hair done at the venue and would prefer to have someone come do my makeup as well. Just to make things easier on myself! And less driving around.

Re: Makeup artists?

• edited December 2011
    Lots of area salons will send people out to do your makeup at the venue. I know for sure beauty bar will. Im pretty sure the other nice salons will.
  • bluebird615bluebird615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess that I didn't even think about that. Duh! I'm a dork. Thanks! :) Do you know any places that do air brushing? I'm getting married at the end of August and my face gets pretty oily!
  • edited December 2011
    not off hand. the right makeup artist should be able to work with oily skin, if you are not completely set on airbrushing.
  • edited December 2011
    I get my hair done at Attitudes (on Heatherdowns) and I've had makeup done there a couple times.  One girl mentioned going out on location to do makeup.  I don't know if it is through the salon or freelance though.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If your looking for airbrush, I can tell you its hard to find! I touch my face a ton, so regular makeup, no matter how good, only lasts a few hours! I have looked as far as Cleveland and Detroit. Actually considering purchasing a Dinair Airbrush system and teaching myself how to use it before the big day.  It seems easy to use and if my girls want to use it too, its affordable. I will report back
  • edited December 2011
    Natalie Pohorecki did our make up for the big day... She did a great job! Great prices and she came to Levis Commons for the wedding... I don't wear makeup so I was a little nervous about getting it done... But it was exactly what I wanted -- natural and looked amazing!!!  Her website is below.

http://bridalmakeupbynatalie.com/default.aspx
  • bluebird615bluebird615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help, ladies! I don't know if I'd trust myself airbrushing! But if you can play with it beforehand and figure it out then it could definitely work.

I will take a look at her website!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards