January 2012 Weddings
Options

Accountability Time!

I think we should give this a try, hopefully we will all see some success from it!

What are your work out plans for the week?
Have you developed any healthy eating habits yet?
If not, what do you plan to change about what you currently eat?

Please add some questions if you have any that you feel would be helpful!

I figure we can do this at least every Monday. Next Monday we can add questions along the lines of "were you successful at working out, if not what got in the way and how can you keep that from happening again?"
Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: Accountability Time!

• Options

Workouts for the week-
    Monday-Rebounder (mini trampoline) workout for 20 mins (I did it and it kicked my butt)
    Tuesday-Yoga Flow or Spin class
    Wednesday-Bike ride outside
    Thursday-Body Pump Class
    Friday-Cardio workout at the gym
    Saturday-No time for a workout
    Sunday-No time for a workout

Today I started a weight loss program called Monavie RVL. It's all natural shakes and supplements. It replaces my breakfast and lunch. I hope it works and I also hope I can afford it! (Right now, I just have a free sample)

For dinner I am going to try to add a vegtable with every meal. I currently do not do that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm using the LoseIt app on my phone and its really helping me!

I've cut out all snacking almost. If I do snack, its something healthy or I treat myself to a diet soda as my snack.

I have been doing some lifting with light weights and plan to try out Zumba this week. My fiance and I also bought bikes recently so when it's not rainy or cold we've been riding together. We are in Indiana so its finally getting nice out, so I'm hoping I can do some walking and lose some more weight!

The thing thats been helping me lose weight though is that my FH and I are doing it together. Both using the loseit app, fixing dinners together and working out together. It gives us something to talk about too and just one more thing to have in commong :)
    TTC since January 2012. Me: 24 & DH: 30

DH SA (1/21/13) is perfect! 1st RE appt set for 1/30/13

BFP on 1/26/13! EDD is 10/5/13! 1st appt at 5w6d and diagnosed high risk due to high BP. Put on meds. 1st Ultrasound scheduled for 2/22/13. Blighted ovum At 7w6d D&C 2/26/13 Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    What are your work out plans for the week?
    I don't have set plans this week (THIS is my issue! lol)  However, I am going to commit to walking at least a mile Mon, Tues and possibly Thursday this week. I'd like to get back on the elliptical as well. I just need to get my butt in gear and get moving!

Have you developed any healthy eating habits yet?
    I decided about 2 weeks ago that I was going to cut back on sweets starting in May. I have a HUGE sweet tooth. So far I feel I've been doing pretty good. I even put the knife down mid cut when there was cake in the office last week!

If not, what do you plan to change about what you currently eat?
    Next month I am going to start trying to cut down my soda intake. I only drink diet but I know that no soda is best! I've done it in the past but have always gone back after a couple of months.

I am going to look into a natural diet supplement that my soon to be step mother in law told me about. She used it last year and lost 18lbs and several of her co-workers lost more than that. It's called EZ Body Slimmer if anyone wants to check it out.
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    jl46jl46 member
    First Comment
    I started the 30 Day Shread which I do on days I don't feel like going to the gym.. other than that, I try to spin (cycle) twice a week.

Right now I weigh around 142-143 lbs.. I would *like* to eventually (maybe not by my wedding date) get down to 130 - totally doable.. I just don't know if I have the discipline.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards