Ohio-Columbus

Flower "photo charms"

I started getting photos back from our photographer, and I wanted to share one of my favorite details from the day:  The photo charms from "YouCharmedWedding" on etsy.

The charms were like 7-9 dollars each, with each charm holding 2 photos (front and back).  The seller is awesome (fast processing, sends you 'proofs', fast shipping).
DH's contained a portrait of his grandmother who passed away a few years ago, then her wedding photo.  Mine was of my grandparents on their honeymoon (my grandfather passed away when my dad was young), then my Godfather and I when I was little (he passed away when I was young also).  These were just a beautiful way to have those family members close to us on our big day :)

It was through a gal posting like this on a board that I'd heard of such a thing, so I thought I'd "pay it forward' to you girls :)

A good number of people noticed them, and a few aunts cried. oh memories :)

Re: Flower "photo charms"

• osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! I loved the thought you put into it, and they look fabulous in pictures. I definitely am going to check them out soon.
  • edited December 2011
    That's really cute! Thanks for sharing. P.S. Where did you get your flowers? They are Beautiful!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards