California-Tahoe

Tahoe Dinner/Reception sites?

Hi there-

Does anyone know of good, reasonable places to have a reception dinner? We are marrying beachside at Lakeshore, with only 20-30 guests at the end of May. I want to be able to provide my guests with a nice meal and pretty atmosphere, but would really like to keep the budget $1k-2k for the reception of 20-30.

Heeellllp!! :)

Re: Tahoe Dinner/Reception sites?

• edited December 2011

North or South Tahoe? There are a lot of beautiful restaurants that could most likely accomodate a small reception. GarWoods, Big Water Grill on the north shore. Riva Grill or the Chart House on the south shore. I hope that is somewhat helpful.

• FavanyFavany member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hmmm.  I'm also getting married there, but having the reception at the Lakeside Grill.  Our wedding is 120 people in August.  We are renting a large two story cabin also.  Maybe you could find a place and have your reception catered?  I'll keep my eye out for you.

Where are you getting your hair and makeup done?

• edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Garwoods in June. The group sales coordinators there are great. One of them is a personal friend of mine. You could have your reception in the smaller of their two rooms. I believe it is called the Caliente room.
  • edited December 2011
    I"d check the blue angel cafe. Rose, the women there, is so sweet and helpful. SHe runs a cute little restaurant but on top she has a room for private events that would be perfect for 20 - 30. She can cater it for you and has very reasonable rates. Unfortunatley, she was already booked for my rehearsal dinner. I'd also try the chart house.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards