July 2013 Weddings

FI bought a couple Daleks today.

We are totally going to use them for wedding cake toppers. For anyone who doesn't know what a Dalek is, they are from the show Doctor Who.

We are going to snip off the wind up knobs. Then we will repaint them. He is unsure of how he wants his rigt now but he's thinking of using some blue on his. I am thinking of painting the whole lower half white and then the two upper red parts white and leaving the upper silver/gray parts that way or making them more of a silver color or doing them green because our wedding colors are blue and green. Then I will attach flowers and maybe something like a veil. But I'm not wearing a veil so I don't know yet.
July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: FI bought a couple Daleks today.

• That's awesome :) I never really got into Dr. Who, but I do enjoy science fiction in general. I considered making FI a stargate grooms cake.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • I love Stargate! That would be so cool!

FI LOVES Doctor Who. It's probably his favorite show. When we first met I had no idea what it was but I am pretty addicted to it now.
    July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Oh my goodness I am in love with this!! FI is a huge Dr. Who fan and the Daleks are actually my favorite part!! (I secretly root for them to win, which he finds very strange...)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_fi-bought-a-couple-daleks-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:14e3e6af-4caf-45d4-8cd4-555f3e197dcePost:bfc690f5-aa6c-4a5a-b30f-83e256df887f">Re: FI bought a couple Daleks today.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh my goodness I am in love with this!! FI is a huge Dr. Who fan and the Daleks are actually my favorite part!! (I secretly root for them to win, which he finds very strange...)
    Posted by birdie1020[/QUOTE]

BUT THEY ARE SO EVIL! D:
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_fi-bought-a-couple-daleks-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:14e3e6af-4caf-45d4-8cd4-555f3e197dcePost:87a351d2-6a91-47fd-becf-dd454495ecbb">Re: FI bought a couple Daleks today.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FI bought a couple Daleks today. : BUT THEY ARE SO EVIL! D:
    Posted by CKSillyPants[/QUOTE]

<div>...but they are so funny! I love the way they sound! ...and the Doctor kind of annoys me... :)</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards