Michigan-Detroit

How are spending the weekend?

How has everyones memorial weekend gone?

Mine has been pretty low key and I dont mind it..lol. Saturday my girls went to my moms to spend the night. FI had a tattoo appt. and then we went to a little bbq at his uncles. Sunday we had a cook out at our house and they just sat around chit-chatting with family. Today Im having some coffee, gonna straighten the house up a bit and then FI and I are taking my girls to willow metroparks splash pool for the day!!!! Im super excited to just chill in the sun and relax!
Daisypath Wedding tickers
200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st

Re: How are spending the weekend?

• matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your weekend sounds awesome.  :)  I'm just hanging around the house, trying some recipes for the wedding and getting as much work done on my thesis as I can.  I got to spend some time with FI on Saturday and Sunday, which was great, but now it's back to work....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I had to work all weekend, but I have today off so hooray!  FI is working though, so until he gets off I'm going to run some wedding errands and grocery shop.  When he gets home we're heading over to my parents' house for a barbecue.  I'm hoping we'll get to go swimming too since it's supposed to be pretty warm outside today.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I've been working every day :(  I'm convinced I will never have an 8-5 m-f job.  Even as I work my way up and have good jobs, they still require nights, weekends and holidays.  I'm here 8am-11pm tonight and no holiday pay because I work a commission based sales job.  Oh well, done whining :) I love my job just a bummer on days like this.

I really hope everyone else has a fantastic memorial day and gets to enjoy this Beautiful weather!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards