July 2013 Weddings

Black Friday - Cyber Monday Wedding Shopping

Please post if you find a lead on a good deal! I'm looking to buy a lot of the small items I can store in my closet and maybe you girls have ideas. TK has the beverage napkins, straws, and personalized ribbon I want but you need to spend at least $85 to get the 15% off and free shipping :( I'm on a mission for bargains! haha
Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Black Friday - Cyber Monday Wedding Shopping

• i found penny jewelry on end of retail but for 9 items the shipping is 27$
  • so i guess no help here sorry :) happy shopping

vista print
    minted
    ann bargain bridals
    oriental trading ? maybe not sure
    wedding chicks

i think i got emails from these places with sales  HTH
  • Happy Black Friday! If you're on your second wind after a morning full of retail therapy or searching for online deals, don't forget that we have 4 white hot ways to save on all of your wedding items! Click here to get the scoop on our Buy More Save More Sitewide Event and more ways to save: http://on.fb.me/Ul2DIt
    Happy Black Friday! If you're on your second wind after a morning full of retail therapy or searching for online deals, don't forget that we have 4 white hot ways to save on all of your wedding items! Click here to get the scoop on our Buy More Save More Sitewide Event and more ways to save: http://on.fb.me/Ul2DIt
  • Yeah, VP as a free email out for labels, 10 note crads, car mag, 20 invires, desk calander. Micheals has email and coupon for 50% 0ff any reg price item. I usually do 2 coupons in one visit: going to one register, then going to the next. Also they have 2 for $1 art paint for any projects. You can also find the coupon on thier app. Hobby Lobby had real touch bouts on their clearance rack for $1.07, reg 2.99 each. They had white lillys mainly, but a few pink and yellow lillys too.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Thanks! I also found a bunch of sales on personalizationmall.com looking for gifts for the bridal party, if anyone is looking for that as well you might find a good deal.
  • Here's an update if this can help anyone:

I found a google offer for personalizationmal.com $20 for $40 worth of items. 3 vouchers allowed per customer (although only one per order)

My first order: 2 personalized coloring books (one for the flower girl and one for the ring bearer- super cute!) and 4 personalized handkerchiefs for moms and grandmas. Total: $25!

Now I may buy all the vouchers I can under my credit card and fiance's so I can do 5 orders to get my bridesmaids each a "getting ready pictures" robe with their names for $16 each. Crazy .. but it will save me an extra $40 and the quality is supposedly very good.

Next up was shutterfly:

I got 20 christmas cards for free (woohoo) but if I spent $50 I would get $10 off and free shipping. So I decided to be super ahead of the game and get thank you cards for bridal shower gifts. I used leftover pics from our e-pics shoot that didn't make the cut for the STD's and put them on a cute thank you note card. Supposedly, I saved $97!

Extreme couponing here I come! haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards