Please add!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio

Re: September Siggy Challenge - Ideas

• Options
    I like the bridesmaids dresses idea, or maybe our bridal accessory inspirations, like shoes, jewelry, etc.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like BM dresses and Invites!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_september-siggy-challenge-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:bafa6f32-62a4-41d2-b04e-2c2b1b5b6fcdPost:c5295c57-5e9c-452c-90d7-869b65aacf27">Re: September Siggy Challenge - Ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]What about honeymoon destination, or STDs/invites?
    Posted by Sleeper2013[/QUOTE]

Do enough people have these picked out yet? I know we have a general idea of the invitations but that doesn't need to be finalized until around Nov-Dec. And I know we have no clue what we're doing for our honeymoon, do other people know already? Maybe I'm out of the loop, haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    CaitlynmkCaitlynmk member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_september-siggy-challenge-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:bafa6f32-62a4-41d2-b04e-2c2b1b5b6fcdPost:793249c1-2c4a-494c-a21d-51a89f104045">Re: September Siggy Challenge - Ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: September Siggy Challenge - Ideas : Do enough people have these picked out yet? I know we have a general idea of the invitations but that doesn't need to be finalized until around Nov-Dec. And I know we have no clue what we're doing for our honeymoon, do other people know already? Maybe I'm out of the loop, haha.
    Posted by jennipea382[/QUOTE]

I don't think you're out of the loop! It just depends if you are ordering invites or DIY. We're ordering invites in October (so we don't have to rush to address them) and finalizing details in Sept. As for honeymoon, we know where we are going but since its only the Florida Keys, we don't need to make any arrangements for a while. The siggy challenge wouldn't have to be exact, just inspiration. That said, I'm up for whatever topic! haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like all of these ideas, especially the Save the Dates since a lot of people have been posting about theirs lately since they should all be sent out soon. My fiance and I already ordered our invites and booked our honeymoon, so I think those ideas are cool too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We aren't doing STD's :(
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#1 4/9/12- EDD 12/22/12- M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.
    BFP#2 12/18/12- EDD 8/31/13 First U/S- 6w4d HB 124! Second U/S- 10w2d HB 178!! Grow baby, grow! NT Scan Scheduled for 2/20/13.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_september-siggy-challenge-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:bafa6f32-62a4-41d2-b04e-2c2b1b5b6fcdPost:42b84371-9490-47fd-a7f2-a134312f8284">Re: September Siggy Challenge - Ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]We aren't doing STD's :(
    Posted by JordanL1221[/QUOTE]

We aren't either, hehe. I suppose I can just put everything in the poll and have you ladies hash it out. Some people are further on certain things or care more about certain things than others so it's hard to say what we could all easily do! Like, we have our invitation design (in general, not the wording or anything yet) and I have ideas for my hair, but we don't have a honeymoon destination picked or save the dates. *shrug*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    I like bridesmaid dress or hair inspiration, or maybe a must have wedding picture inspiration?
    siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards