Michigan-Detroit

Thanks for arranging the get together today!

It was SO nice to put faces, personalities & voices to the names on this board! I enjoyed meeting you all, hearing your stories, and feeling welcomed.

Hopefully there will be more in the coming months.

Re: Thanks for arranging the get together today!

• emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agreed.  Thanks Erin!
  • edited December 2011
    I had a blast!!!   I will get pictures uploaded in just a second. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    heckThese were taken right before we left so we were missing Katie (katiebird) and Sue (Sue-n-Kevin). :(

left to right (top): Julie (jholbel), Terri (terbear_86), Taryn (thecatsfancy), Brandi (brobin01), and Liz (emarston1)

left to right (bottom): Erin (Booger+Bear), Laura (lynne425), and Kim (sunkissed212)

• edited December 2011
    hey! sorry I couldn't come today!! Looks like you all had a great time....can't wait for the next one!
  • edited December 2011
    I looks like a blast, hopefully I can make it for the next one =)
  • edited December 2011
    So bummed that I missed it for the stupid Palace bridal show!  Can't wait for the next one. :)
  • sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Had a great time, as usual! Thanks Erin for organizing, and everyone for coming!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Looks like you all had FUN! I'll have to pay attention and make the next one. Are they always out the Troy way? I live close to Ann Arbor. (let me stop trying to dictate location and show up at one first) :-)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Visit Detroit.Weddings.com

I'm a guest blogger on 12Kwedding.com
  • edited December 2011
    They are wherever.  The last two have been in Troy, but the one before that was in Novi.  There is usually a poll to determine where it's held.  I live up in Flint so it's never near me...LOL!  But it's worth the drive to see my lovies!
  • edited December 2011
    Ugh...darn it. I completely flaked out! I was napping until 2pm w/ DH. No complaints there, but I was in recovery from the night before. I totally forgot and didn't plan on sleeping as long as I did. Sorry I missed out!
  • edited December 2011
    I missed you, Mo!!  I was hoping I wouldn't be the only married hag, but you and Lisa dropped out on me. Frown

Maybe next time?  I want to see you again!
  • edited December 2011
    Ohhh..I'm sorry! I cannot believe I missed it. I'm definitely getting old. lol I had a few glasses of wine, then moved on to a few Vanil Stoli & Diets. It was long overdue, and needless to say, the hubby had to pick me up. lol Next time!
  • edited December 2011
    LOL...sounds like you had a good time!!  I forgive you...no need to be sorry. :)

I'm loving the new siggy.  Nelly and Seamus are too cute!  I will miss "Mo doing the alligator in her wedding dress" though.
  • edited December 2011
    Ok so I was super bummed that I missed it. My MIL is what happened. Austin invited her over for dinner. I''ve been telling him all week about the GTG and he totally forgot. So while all you ladies were having a blast I was sitting in our living room listening to grandma stories. lol

I'm glad you guys had a blast. Will def be at the next one.
  • Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Erin for organizing!  Great to see everyone, and missed those who couldn't make it....
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Erin, thank you for planning the G2G!  It was great to meet everyone and I hope you had a wonderful time after I left.  Yay...I'm alive!  I love you Continental Airlines!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Glad you made it home safely, Katie!!!  I'm sure you're enjoying the 70* weather while we freeze our butts off.  LOL!
  • edited December 2011

Yay for pics! Sorry I was late! Mo, I was taking a nap as well and thanks to Taryn was able to make it! LOL

DetroitGyrl, not sure where the next one will be, but hope to see ya there!

• edited December 2011
    It was nothing - I love seeing everybody so its no problem!

It was great to see everyone that made it - I think the next one should be closer to me too lol!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_thanks-arranging-together-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:dcb74eb1-f193-4c75-b1be-dd979f7b9e2cPost:96c72b8e-ce56-496f-b9b5-5caaf786c8af">Re: Thanks for arranging the get together today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay for pics! Sorry I was late! Mo, I was taking a nap as well and thanks to Taryn was able to make it! LOL DetroitGyrl, not sure where the next one will be, but hope to see ya there!
    Posted by brobin01[/QUOTE]

I'll most certainly try to make it!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Visit Detroit.Weddings.com

I'm a guest blogger on 12Kwedding.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards