Illinois-Chicago

Rooftop Wedding Venue?

I am hoping to find a rooftop wedding venue in Chicago for July... any ideas?

I've only stumbled upon sports bar-looking places.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rooftop Wedding Venue?

• edited December 2011
    Not sure what your budget is, but the most stunning one I've seen is at the new restaurant in the modern wing of the art institute, it's an inside/outside space overlooking milennium park.
  • edited December 2011
    I remember running across a place in Little Italy - I think it may have been a museum of some sort.
  • edited December 2011
    The rafaello hotel has an amazing rooftop deck and room inside.  That is where we have our hotel block for August.  We will be doing our rehearsal up there.
    Married!!
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure how much of a view of the skyline there is, but A New Leaf www.anewleafchicago.com has a nice rooftop
  • Golfer09Golfer09 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe the Wit and also Zed 451 have rooftops with great views....
    Our wedding SDE: Our wedding Feature: PW=demo
  • MsBunny312MsBunny312 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Ravenswood Billboard Factory does have an outdoor deck but it is small. C-View is an outdoor/indoor lounge in the Affinia Hotel. They are pricey but it looks gorgeous. And the Italian American Sports Hall of Fame is what jburkie1 is thinking of. Beautiful view of the city, but again, pricey.
  • edited December 2011
    The Harris Theater in Millennium Park has a beautiful rooftop terrace!
  • edited December 2011

My friend got married at Navy Pier on the elevated area at the end of the pier. It was beautiful. The East Bank Club also has a large roof deck - not sure if you have to be a member though. I second C-View and the Wit as great roofs as well

• edited December 2011
    When I was looking, there was a place called the Grand Piazza.. but they only do the cocktail hour on the rooftop. We wanted to have it there, but it was priceier than we would have wanted.
    Just Breathe.

IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards