October 2012 Weddings

Weightloss Wednesday

How is everyone doing?  Are you getting to your goals?
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Weightloss Wednesday

• down another 1.5 lbs 4.5 to go by the wedding...
    now that the cast is off I can whip my butt back into shape(well not to much my dress fits perfect right now lol)

• FI signed up for the gym last Wednesday and went with me.  This was the first time I went to the gym since May - Fail.  I did go Monday and plan to go tonight.  My dress fits, I just want to tone up right now.  So light cardio and focusing on weights.

I'm eating like crap though, thanks to work and luncheon, retirements, students going back... oh and TOM.  I'm thinking about restarting the 17 day diet next week!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Down a pound, and doing pretty well with sticking to my diet, knock on wood!
    Anniversary
  • I am down a total of 5.4 lbs since I started working out 5 weeks ago.  We are doing alot of weight training so I think that is hindering the weight loss.  I am feeling really good though.  I was having a skinny day yesterday which was really nice.  I am supposed to go for my fitting the end of this week or beginning of next week. 

Keep up the good work ladies!!
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm pretty much at where I want to be!!  I've lost 20 lbs since starting weight watchers in April and now I'm just working on maintaining/toning.  All these showers and bachelorette parties have set me back a little but I'm not too concerned about losing it again!  I run my first 5k next Saturday!!
  • I've been holding pretty steady since my first fitting, I may have lost another pound, but with a corset back I'm not concerned with a little fluctuation-as long as I don't go up! :)
    It doesn't have to be perfect to be everything I want!
    Rings2
    143 Invited image
    88 will be there! image
    55 would rather stay home :(image
    0 Are procrastinating!image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_weightloss-wednesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:4d613ea5-4083-4a5d-a23f-2722b77c230cPost:ceba6698-e00c-4def-a2a0-d75ca196e4c9">Re: Weightloss Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm pretty much at where I want to be!! <strong> <font color="#000000"><em>I've lost 20 lbs since starting weight watchers in April</em></font></strong> and now I'm just working on maintaining/toning.  All these showers and bachelorette parties have set me back a little but I'm not too concerned about losing it again!  I run my first 5k next Saturday!!
    Posted by cbear215[/QUOTE]

Congrats!!!  I have been a weigh watchers member since January 2011 and have lost 40lbs!!!!  I had actually reached a 50lb loss in April of this year, but them my dad passed away and I put 14 back on........I have lost 4 of that, so I'm back to a 40lb loss!  I LOVE weight watchers!!!  I have ran three 5K's since joining and am planning on training for a 10k after the wedding....its definitely hard to stay on track with all the wedding related gatherings and events surrounding the wedding, but with Weight Watchers, I always feel pretty much in control......Hoping to loose 4 more pounds by wedding day!
    Jessica Wedding Countdown Ticker 120 Invitedimage
    101 Are ready to party image
    18 Can't make it image
    1 Are keeping me on the edge of my seat wondering image
  • I have been doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred off and on (Day 5 tonight...it's hard to stay on track with moving/wedding/work/etc!) and I have already lost a half inch off my waist, bust, and arm.  Hips and thighs are the same but I have NO behind so that's actually kind of a relief.  This workout is NO JOKE but it is highly effective. 

59 days to go...I'm almost to nervous to eat!! That should help, lol! ; )
  • I have lost over 50 lbs since last October. The last 7 lbs were a surprise to me when I stepped on the scale yesterday.  We bought a bakery about a month ago and I have been on my feet running my tail off 12 hrs a day.  So yay for weight loss....bad news is I have had next to no time to work on wedding planning and I am starting to panic!
    Counting the days until I marry the man of my dreams. Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards