New York-Hudson Valley

Monday's here

What did you do over the weekend? Anything you want to accomplish this week?

On Sat morning I worked til one, came home and my cousins from NJ came up. I went to BB&B and Michaels, and met up with J and went to HD to do bathroom shopping (we're upgrading it) and went to dinner with the whole family. From there we made a late night Walmart run and then called it a night. Sunday I went to a bridal shower.

This week, I want to go up to Lowes and get the light for the bathroom.

Re: Monday's here

• KWats2011KWats2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Went to Penn State for a football game and hung out with my wonderful fiance! WR this week includes buying the dress I found last week :) and seeing 2 photographers and a dj!
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest my read shelf:
    Kristin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Friday- was DH's birthday so I made tacos,  and my brothers and their GF's came over to hang out.

Saturday- we went to a wedding during the day, got stuck in traffic for that horrible accident on the thruway. so sad.  We cleaned out our basement a bit for fall garbage pick-up.  I started laundry and baked DH's birthday cake for sunday family get-together.

Sunday- Finished icing his cake, cleaned, did alittle shopping for our halloween party, painted a picket fence that we are using for a cemetery for halloween, helped DH wash the motorcyle, then family came over like 730 for cake to celebrate :)

Busy but accomplished weekend!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    I had my shower on Saturday! It was wonderful! It was so amazing to see all my friends and family there.

Yesterday I did my best to put everything away that I could and to ship other things up to my parents to store at their place. The remaining boxes of things need to go in my garage here.

This week I will be working on my favors every day after work, and writing my Thank Yous every day on my lunch hour. Should have them done by the weekend. Saturday I have a dress fitting in the city at 9am, a cake tasting in PK at 2:00pm, and final meeting with our Monsignor at 3:30pm - busy day!!!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Sat we threw my Brother his suprise party :)..
    yesterday i hung out all day with DH while he watched football & went to dinner with my mom.

this week's goals are to go pick up the night stands that match our bed & buy a new comforter so we can redo our bedroom & get wiring so we can get our lights that dh & my brother put in our ceiling working.

• smatuzasmatuza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    weekend: spent most of it grading papers and planning for this week.  friday went out to see DH's cousin's husband's band down in pleasantville.  hung out with my sorority sisters and DH's fraternity brothers after- had a great time :)

recovered on saturday and got applebee's carside to go.

sunday- avoided DH after the Cowboys lost!!  baked chocolate chip banana bread for the first time, i've been on a baking kick since school started- made pumpkin bread last week :)  this weekend i think it will be pumpkin cookies :)
    Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_mondays-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:bf2e2b83-8e43-45c4-b41d-701d476df2c6Post:93477a84-ae96-4ae4-a4fe-8564280aabb8">Re: Monday's here</a>:
    [QUOTE]Went to Penn State for a football game and hung out with my wonderful fiance! WR this week includes buying the dress I found last week :) and seeing 2 photographers and a dj!
    Posted by KWats2011[/QUOTE]

Oooh!! We go to Penn State games too! I didn't go last weekend because I had to work, but I'm going this coming Saturday.
  • edited December 2011
    We went on the engaged encounter retreat weekend and had an amazing time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards