Ohio-Cincinnati

Just got started and excited!

Hi all, I just thought I'd share....I JUST got started planning even though I've been engaged a while and my wedding is still a long way off, but I'm getting very excited! Yesterday I met with the DOC I have decided to book. She just moved here from  FL so is super inexpensive as far as that service goes (trying to get established in the area) and she is type A and super organized and I think she'll do a great job. It's the very first thing I've decided on for my wedding and she completely took the stress away, so I'm thrilled! Just thought I'd share my excitement :) If you're interested in her info let me know.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Just got started and excited!

• edited December 2011
    welcome! Smile
  • edited December 2011
    I would be very interested for her information
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • edited December 2011
    Do you mind sharing your coordinator's name and contact info?  Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! We're here to help with any reviews or recommendations you need!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi guys! Hey name is Lindsey Gobus and her email address is lgobus@gmail.com. I wanted to do all the planning for my own wedding but didn't know how I would get everything executed and still enjoy my day with my wedding party- she completely took away the stress of that and her price is right. Thanks for all the welcoming remarks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding photographer was Ingrid York of PhotoInk Photography. She will be the photographer I use for any photos I will need in the future.

This woman took the most amazing pictures I could imagine, and she was above and beyond professional. I didn't even need a day-of coordinator because of how well she worked with us. 

Her prices are extremely reasonable, and she was really flexible with me when I couldn't pay right away due to lack of work. 

I can not say enough wonderful things about this woman, and you would not be disappointed to work with her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards