Wedding Classifieds

Wanted: Silver Charger Plates

Does any know where I can find square chargers that don't break the bank? The cheapest I've found is $1.99 at webstaurantstore.com but they charge and extra $120 in shipping which is bananas! I'm looking for about 150 of them in silver, but would take other colors and just paint them. Do you have any or know of any place where I can get some that won't kill my budget? Thanks :)

Re: Wanted: Silver Charger Plates

• I saw them at Hobby Lobby the other day for a bit cheaper! Also, I'd look at a dollar store if you're willing to paint :)
  • <div>Thanks! </div><div>
    </div><div>Hobby Lobby has Square ones?? That would be awesome if they do. They always have coupon.</div><div>
    </div><div>I think the dollar store only has the round ones fromw what I've seen here. </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_wanted-silver-charger-plates-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:eb82ae4d-903d-4d1a-b428-75cad347e4e9Post:56a78e02-40a3-46dd-9db1-754f896c6dcb">Re: Wanted: Silver Charger Plates</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw them at Hobby Lobby the other day for a bit cheaper! Also, I'd look at a dollar store if you're willing to paint :)
    Posted by reisnersr[/QUOTE]
  • I did see the round ones, but there was a HUGE display and I didn't look closely :(
  • edited March 2013

What kind of paint do you use for chargers? My daughter would love to use chargers but at $2 plus per each to rent or buy that is a big extra cost..about 250 guests. The Dollar Store idea is awesome but I am not sure about the paint.

• Where do you live? I have 260 silver charger plates... I'm in the Milwaukee area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards