Chit Chat
Options

Only 12 days left...

Just want to write, I can't believe that I only have 12 days.  The one thing I learned over the last year and what to pass on, is do what you want.  Do you and your significant other.  Do what is in your hearts and makes you happy.  I have definitely seen posts that indicate this, but as brides I think that some of us end up trying to make others happy and forget about ourselves.  It is about two people coming together and joining as one.  People can spout their opinions all day and night, but always go back and ask, is this what I want?  To the current brides and future brides, I wish nothing but the best for you, your significant other, and your day.  We all deserve it! Wink

Re: Only 12 days left...

• Options
    Yay for 12 days!!! How exciting! 

And thanks for sharing your advice on the planning. I know what you mean about everyone spouting opinions left and right... I'm amazed at how much things get off track and how quickly it begins to feel like it's about everyone BUT the Bride and Groom.

I'm still 8 months out and trying to stay focused on what I and my FI want. Even though our families have lots of opinions and input; some are great ideas, while others are just passive aggressive demands. So, FI and I have made a pact to stick together and ensure that our wedding is all that we want and not let our families over rule too much.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards