Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Hi/AW Tuesday

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone had a good monday.  I had to give lab meeting this morning, and it put me in a bad mood.

Sooo why don't we do an AW Tuesday.  AW your dress/shoes/latest DIY/latest household project/latest work accomplishment!!  PIP if you can!

Re: Hi/AW Tuesday

• edited December 2011
    GM! Worked on lots of DIY things last night - here are my flip flops and the start of the sign for them... I need to find a frame/maybe a different background for it. The white ribbons on the pink flip flops say "Happily Ever After."  Hope everyone has a great day!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding day shoes!  I got them a few months ago and I'm gonna hold off and save them for the big day!  Our colors are white and red and I think these will look fab :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lindsay - love your flip flop basket and the signage! so cute!!

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lindsay - I love the basket and the sign!!

• edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! I actually bought a frame for the signage tonight!

Melis - Those are perfect winter weather wedding shoes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Melis - Pretty shoes! Love that shade of red!

Lindsay - cute basket and sign! You're on top of things!

I've been crazy busy with wedding stuff lately due to my countdown:)  Sunday was our 2 month mark, so I re-evaluated/updated my to-do lists and delegated a few things.  This week I also worked on designing the layout for the programs and covering more votives with lace (some of you may remember those).  I have 36 more to cover, then I'll have another check!  Luckily it won't take much time at all so I plan on finishing tomorrow.

And last but not least, I personalized the flower girl baskets with peach lace.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ooh, I want to join in!
    I'm doing a lot of DIY projects for our wedding.  I like to think of myself as a pretty crafty person.. but only time will tell. 

- last weekend I finished our cake topper, which took much longer than I anticipated. The second photo is a close up to show detail.

I also made our favor tags, finished the ribbon pearl bridesmaids necklaces, and worked on our centerpieces (which I can't seem to get right). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, m+l, gorgeous cake topper!

I'm in the process of finding pictures of cake designs I like. We're going to have a tasting with our caterer soon since the winter/spring is going to be very busy with work stuff for me. My dress came in and so I'm going for a fitting at the end of the month when I'm in Houston. I'm wondering how I'm going to get my dress to Pittsburgh and may end up having the bridal salon ship it with final alterations done here. We'll see!
    Married since May 12, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards