Canada-Ontario

Toronto venue - Kortright Center Sept.6th 2013 - needs booking!

If you’re looking for a wedding location for the fall – and you were wanting an outdoor event. I might suggest Kortright center. A nice secluded area out in the woods. It’s a conservation park. Proceeds go towards the camps they set up there for the children in the summer. You can have your ceremony under a canopy of lovely trees and the reception in their beautiful glass pavilion. They even offer a fire pit for s’mores too as a treat for your guests later in the evening!! A date just opened up for Sept. 6th 2013 as my fiance and I have had to unfortunately cancel. As places are booking up fast – great for any couples running behind on their planning.

Re: Toronto venue - Kortright Center Sept.6th 2013 - needs booking!

• Vendors are not allowed on the boards.
  • She's not a vendor, shes just letting people know she had to cancel and the date opened so, probably so she can get a partial refund or something. 

OP, I'm sorry you had to cancel, hope you are able to find someone to fill your date!

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love Kortright Centre I have done many weddings there. Pictures are dreammy any time of the year. Their price is amazing and for small weddings places like that are great to refer to others.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards