New Jersey
Options

Silly place card question

I am doing one place card per couple.  For those that are not married (or married but with different last names), the name cannot fit on one line.  Should I have it:

Ms. Jane Smith and
Mr. John Doe
Table 10

or

Ms. Jane Smith
and Mr. John Doe
Table 10

I am 12 days out and cannot believe I am stressing over this minor detail!!! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Silly place card question

• Options
    Put and "&" sign after Ms. Smith or in an totally separate line on its own if there is enough room.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    You don't need the "and" if it's on a different line.

I would put the invited guest on the first like and then the "plus one" on the second.  If they were both invited do Mr. First.

Mr. John Doe
    Ms. Jane Doe
    Table 10
  • Options
    I didn't use and & at all. I just placed one name on top of the other.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Some people had really short names and others had long names, so I put it with the shorter name...if both names were similiar in length I put it on the bottom line.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks girls!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_silly-place-card-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:bf7d3e05-d0c3-402d-90a9-0b48bb214e96Post:20521880-22a5-40d0-9fb6-18df441cb579">Re: Silly place card question</a>:
    [QUOTE]You don't need the "and" if it's on a different line. I would put the invited guest on the first like and then the "plus one" on the second.  If they were both invited do Mr. First. Mr. John Doe Ms. Jane Doe Table 10
    Posted by sgdc2011[/QUOTE]

THIS
    ExerciseMilestone image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards