New York-Upstate

Anybody Recommend Good Caterers Capital District

Hello Everyone,

I am having a backyard wedding next summer and looking for some catering suggestions.  I was going to go with Homestyle, but I am second guessing myself after reading some online reviews.  The dinner will be buffet style, but I was still hoping to hire serving staff for set-up and clean-up, as well as clearing off tables throughout the dinner.

Any suggestions or advice would be wonderful.  Thank you.

Re: Anybody Recommend Good Caterers Capital District

• mm133123mm133123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding where Birch Hill catered the food.  It was pretty good!  I am going with Elegant Touch myself, and think they're good.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used Elegant Touch and loved them.  Great to work with and the food and service were fantastic!
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Mansion Catering based out of the Glen Sanders Mansion is phenominal! There specialty is Italian so if you were thinking homestyle but wanted more service and more upscale, they're the ones to go with!
  • edited December 2011
    Classe Catering has good food but some of their service reviews are mixed. But good prices and yummy food, check out the service end with them. Good luck.
    TTC the journey begins October 2011 image
  • edited December 2011
    Also look at the Old Daley Inn - they do a GREAT job. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards