Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Checks!

Saturday was my Meeting of the Maids, we got all the centerpieces decorated, all the votives have ribbon.  I successfully talked them out of the stupid bridal shower---but in exchange for a baby shower.  They have a plan to get together later for that.  I also sent a check to the iceman for the ice sculptures and the invitations came in last night!  They're punch out!?!  Wasn't quite expecting that but no biggie.  We also scheduled a meeting with our DJ for Wednesday.  Sunday will be the 5 month countdown.  So I'm feeling a little better about it.  However, in the next 5 months I will be moving, having a baby, and getting married -- NO STRESS!

Invitations:
http://www.invitationsbydawn.com/We_ViewEns.cfm?sItemCode=WedEns6049&sCatalogCode=WedEnsDD&iStartRow=1&format=WedEnsDDa&lCriteria=3534&strcontinue=yes&strsearch=yes
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Checks!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, for some reason part of your post is cut off, so I can't read the whole thing. But I get the idea- great checks, and fun invitations! I know all of those changes sound stressful, but how exciting as well. Deep breathes, you will manage!
  • Options
    jezebelljezebell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My work computer sucks. When I put in the link it threw the rest over the page...
    Here's the post without the link.

Saturday was my Meeting of the Maids, we got all the centerpieces decorated, all the votives have ribbon.  I successfully talked them out of the stupid bridal shower---but in exchange for a baby shower.  They have a plan to get together later for that.  I also sent a check to the iceman for the ice sculptures and the invitations came in last night!  They're punch out!?!  Wasn't quite expecting that but no biggie.  We also scheduled a meeting with our DJ for Wednesday.  Sunday will be the 5 month countdown.  So I'm feeling a little better about it.  However, in the next 5 months I will be moving, having a baby, and getting married -- NO STRESS!

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those invitations are very cute and different!  I've never seen any like them before :)

Congrats on the checks- and managing the stress!  How have you been feeling?  You're almost halfway there until you meet your little one!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the checks!  And I love your invites, they are super cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oooooh, those ARE cute invitations!  As everyone keeps telling me - remember to breathe.  Hang in there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards