Illinois-Chicago

Automobiles????

Do you ever have those moments where you really think you DON'T want something for the wedding, an expense you just can't justify but suddenly you NEED to have that item even though you know it's sort of ridiculous?  Well that is how I am feeling about limos.

I think it's a waste but for some reason, I suddenly want one!  I can't justify the price but I am not sure my dress and I are going to fit well in my Dodge Caliber! 

So for those of you not renting limos, are you cool with that decision?  Are you renting a fancy car instead?  (This was my thought to maybe put my mind at ease).

For those who are getting limos - anyone you recommend?

Thanks ladies!

Re: Automobiles????

• edited December 2011
    We're taking the hotel shuttle. Plenty of room and its free.
    Anniversary image
  • edited December 2011
    Can't your parents drive you in their car? Do you have a friend or family member with a nice car? My sister's husband drove myself, my sister (MOH) and my son in his Lincoln.
    My mom rode with my sister and brother in law in their BMW.
    If you are having ceremony and reception in the same place it makes sense. If not, then you may want to hire a car service.
  • kellym050370kellym050370 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey Alpha - unfortunately no, my parents can't drive me as I have a few stops (salon for hair, my cousin's house for pictures and first look) and they will also have OOT guests staying with them.  It's all fine though.  I priced out renting a luxury sedan and we are going that route.  Thanks so much for your advice :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards