Weekend Plans?
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: ~T*G*I*F~

• edited December 2011
    RANT: i went bra/undergarment searching yesterday for stuff to go under my dress. why do they NOT make working strapless bras for ladies who have alot to hold up!?!?! this makes me so mad! every one i tried on in every store (and i know my exact size but tried others on in case the brands were different) made them sag even more than they do normally! isnt there anything that will hold these stupid things up!?!?

RAVE: its my parents 28th wedding anniversary tomorrow - im so proud of them! LOVE THEM!!

Weekend plans:
    WR: working on my RSVP cards and stuffing my invitations!
    NWR: painting my master bath and hopefully finally getting the toilet and vanity in! woo hoo! as well as finishing polyurethaning my kitchen cabinets :)

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TGIF!!! Woooo!

Rave: The weather is supposed to be GORGEOUS this weekend! Finally! Because the beginning of this week was really depressing with the cold and the redonkulous wind.

Rant: I made plans weeks ago to go shopping tomorrow with MOH to shop for dresses for the shower and RD and now I'm kicking myself because it'll be in the 80's and I'll be inside the mall. But I'll be shopping which I haven't done in forever.. so I think I'll get over it pretty quickly. Tongue out

Tonight: 30th b-day party for FSIL's boyfriend. I'm making buffalo chicken dip YUM!

Tomorrow: Shopping with MOH then out with some friends.. hopefully somewhere outdoors! :0)

Sunday: Probably just relaxing and spending more time outdoors with FI and doggy.
  • edited December 2011

Woo can't wait till 4:30!

Rant ; The long week just felt liek forever to me.

Rave : this awesome weather thats coming for the weekend!

I have no plans this weekend. I just want to relax spend some time outdoors and work on sticking the crystals to my veil!

Hope everyone enjoys the wonderful weather!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tgif-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:b84b6dd4-d5a3-4fc6-a4bb-51499f915735Post:e41f01d4-0b54-4b01-a729-9b30496022e4">Re: ~T*G*I*F~</a>:
    [QUOTE]RANT: i went bra/undergarment searching yesterday for stuff to go under my dress. why do they NOT make working strapless bras for ladies who have alot to hold up!?!?! this makes me so mad! every one i tried on in every store (and i know my exact size but tried others on in case the brands were different) made them sag even more than they do normally! isnt there anything that will hold these stupid things up!?!? RAVE: its my parents 28th wedding anniversary tomorrow - im so proud of them! LOVE THEM!! Weekend plans: WR: working on my RSVP cards and stuffing my invitations! NWR: painting my master bath and hopefully finally getting the toilet and vanity in! woo hoo! as well as finishing polyurethaning my kitchen cabinets :)
    Posted by GracefulMeadow86[/QUOTE]

I was SO against getting a long line bra for under my dress, so I tried on every strpless bra I could find....and the end of the day, the long line bra made the girls look SOO much better!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tgif-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:b84b6dd4-d5a3-4fc6-a4bb-51499f915735Post:7b4d74a0-f15e-4ad2-8482-b69d234a6ed2">Re: ~T*G*I*F~</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ~T*G*I*F~ : I was SO against getting a long line bra for under my dress, so I tried on every strpless bra I could find....and the end of the day, the long line bra made the girls look SOO much better!
    Posted by dpantaleoni[/QUOTE]

where did you end up getting one? i wasnt able to find any in the normal department stores at the mall yesterday...

House Renovations
    Married Bio

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tgif-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:b84b6dd4-d5a3-4fc6-a4bb-51499f915735Post:397951ae-251b-42ad-bb80-bd5631949a6b">Re: ~T*G*I*F~</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ~T*G*I*F~ : where did you end up getting one? i wasnt able to find any in the normal department stores at the mall yesterday...

I wound up getting one from Mariella's, where I got my dress...they had 2 kinds...one was much thicker and sturdier than the other, but I went with the less sturdy lace one b/c I hated that I could see the other one through my dress.  I also had them sew cups into it to give a little extra boost.
  • edited December 2011
    yeah i got my dress at davids and i just dont like them there so i really dont want to go there. except i have my first fitting (at another place) next wednesday and she told me to bring my undergarments with me...but i dont have them yet. stupid heavy boobs.

House Renovations
    Married Bio

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tgif-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:b84b6dd4-d5a3-4fc6-a4bb-51499f915735Post:63599959-38df-46c0-8647-1ae8968b493c">Re: ~T*G*I*F~</a>:
    [QUOTE]yeah i got my dress at davids and i just dont like them there so i really dont want to go there. except i have my first fitting (at another place) next wednesday and she told me to bring my undergarments with me...but i dont have them yet. stupid heavy boobs.

I had the same exact problem...I'm little, but big on top.  Try going to a specialty store.  i don't know where you live, but there's a place called the Candlelight Shoppe in Ridgefield...I know there's one in Westport too.
  • edited December 2011
    im in bristol but idk where i have to go so long as its in CT. i just need something that works!

House Renovations
    Married Bio

• edited December 2011
    Rave: I'm looking forward to the nice weather after the past few days of nastiness.

Rant: My town is raising property taxes. And I still haven't found a job.

I don't have any plans yet... we'll see how the weekend unfolds.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so jealous that FI and his best man got these awesome Yankee tickets for tonight but I can't go because they only got two. =(. Can't wait until my massage tomorrow and get to ride around on the Harley! Love this weather!!

TGIF everyone!
  • edited December 2011
    Rant: I have to proctor the SAT's tomorrow morning, which means I have to be back at the high school by 7:15, boo!

Rave: The nice weather!

Weekend Plans: Not much, I have the SAT's tomorrow, maybe going to see the Phish 3D show in Manchester (DH is a HUGE fan) tomorrow night and then Sunday we have our nephew's 5th b-day party.
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tgif-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:b84b6dd4-d5a3-4fc6-a4bb-51499f915735Post:e41f01d4-0b54-4b01-a729-9b30496022e4">Re: ~T*G*I*F~</a>:
    [QUOTE]RANT: RAVE: its my parents 28th wedding anniversary tomorrow - im so proud of them! LOVE THEM!

That's awesome! Congratulations to them! :0)
  • edited December 2011
    Rave: FI got me a beautiful necklace for our anniversary yesterday. And my ticker says days...days?! Ah!!

Rant: I made the list of things I need to do for the wedding- YIKES!!! I need to get busy!

Tonight: dinner, drinks, and wedding decisions with FI
    Tomorrow: Hopefully spending the day outside with FI, then out to dinner for our 5 years.
    Sunday: Probably just hanging around the house. Not sure if we have plans.

Have a great weekend everyone!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tgif-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:b84b6dd4-d5a3-4fc6-a4bb-51499f915735Post:a7674b81-8797-4100-847c-e7501858008d">Re: ~T*G*I*F~</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rave: FI got me a beautiful necklace for our anniversary yesterday. <strong>And my ticker says days...days?! Ah!!</strong> Rant: I made the list of things I need to do for the wedding- YIKES!!! I need to get busy! Tonight: dinner, drinks, and wedding decisions with FI Tomorrow: Hopefully spending the day outside with FI, then out to dinner for our 5 years. Sunday: Probably just hanging around the house. Not sure if we have plans. Have a great weekend everyone!!
    Posted by melabes9846[/QUOTE]

Baaaaaah!!!! Crazzy!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Rave: Eating a crap meal of beer, wings and caesar salad last night omg I love eating actual meals and it's even better when they are unhealthy!

Rant: It's Friday and it's nice out and I'm at work and I'm super tired cos I was at my parents house late decorating a cake to look like a sailboat for my brothers bday tonight (yes- we are gonna have themed birthdays until we are like 30 haha).

Weekend plans- Family party for bro's bday tonight, training session at gym tomorrow morning, then bro is going to be taking our "engagement photos" because I still have not yet picked a photographer. It disgusts me how expensive the ones I really like are and I just really can't afford it lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tgif-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:b84b6dd4-d5a3-4fc6-a4bb-51499f915735Post:e41f01d4-0b54-4b01-a729-9b30496022e4">Re: ~T*G*I*F~</a>:
    [QUOTE]RANT: i went bra/undergarment searching yesterday for stuff to go under my dress. why do they NOT make working strapless bras for ladies who have alot to hold up!?!?! this makes me so mad! every one i tried on in every store (and i know my exact size but tried others on in case the brands were different) made them sag even more than they do normally! isnt there anything that will hold these stupid things up!?!? RAVE: its my parents 28th wedding anniversary tomorrow - im so proud of them! LOVE THEM!! Weekend plans: WR: working on my RSVP cards and stuffing my invitations! NWR: painting my master bath and hopefully finally getting the toilet and vanity in! woo hoo! as well as finishing polyurethaning my kitchen cabinets :)

I totally hear you!!!  People thought I was crazy because I only wanted a gown that had a corset back.  I am so glad I did because now I probably won't need anything under it!! 
    Defiantly try specialty shops to find something, you will usually have better luck there then a department store (at least IMO)
  • edited December 2011
    Rant: I an stuck in work, in a cubicle with no windows in sight knowing that it is beautiful outside!!  Is it 3:30 yet?????

Rave: the weather!!  I hope it stays like this! 

Tonight I am making a red velvet cake from scratch for a friends birthday party tomorrow.  That will probably take up the whole night!

Tomorrow Hopefully going to get FI's wedding band, then a birthday party for a friend.

Sunday working on my garden :)
  • kls114kls114 member
    edited December 2011
    IT IS BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE!!! LOVE IT!!

So happy it is going to be nice this weekend!!

Tonight: Relaxing with FI ( I have not really seen him all week)! Dinner & a rent a movie!!

Tomorrow: Gym (YAY 5 days this week!!), run some errands and then possibly out with some friends!! :)

Sunday: Furniture shop & work on this project for work!!! BOooo

Have a great weekend girls!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Rant:  at work and I want to go home!!! time is going by so slowly!

5am we leave for our Honeymoon!  Woooo:)  A week of no worries or stress...firs time off since before the wedding!

yay:)

A
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! White Knot
  • Erin&MikeyErin&Mikey member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I'm so tired and today isn't going by fast enough
    Rave: FI and I are going to get our marriage license today!!! 
    Plans: Marriage license tonight then meeting with the priest, tomorrow hopefully get some final wedding stuff done and work on a tan, Sunday go to Church and meet with the Church music woman to finalize music and hopefully work on my tan some more =)
  • edited December 2011
    Rant: I drank too much at the Bluefish game with my friends last night and I still have a tummy ache.  Embarassed
  • kls114kls114 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tgif-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:b84b6dd4-d5a3-4fc6-a4bb-51499f915735Post:e7f725b4-4cd8-4363-ab45-b89b1701ab87">Re: ~T*G*I*F~</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rant:  at work and I want to go home!!! time is going by so slowly! <strong>5am we leave for our Honeymoon!  Woooo:)  A week of no worries or stress...firs time off since before the wedding! yay:) A
    </strong>Posted by MaryKatie3[/QUOTE]

WOOOOT! Have a blast!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards