Not Engaged Yet

It's Friday! :-D

Happy Friday everyone!
Things certainly seemed a lot easier when you were a kid so I'v let that inspire me today.

1. Crayons or Colored Markers?

2. Favorite childhood toy?

3. Favorite juice?

4. Favorite snack?

5. What are you doing this weekend?
image image image image 
"but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: It's Friday! :-D

• edited December 2011
    Crayons, something about them still makes me really happy

I had a play kitchen growing up that I was crazy about, something about plastic food could entertain me for hours.

3. Favorite juice?
    Apple juice, hands down.

4. Favorite snack?
    Apple slices, everything is more fun when it's finger food.

Tonight I plan on becoming one with the couch.
    Tomorrow my plans for the day are up in the air but I'm working in the afternoon.
    I have no idea what's going on Sunday because there was a management shake up at the store so the schedule isn't done yet...awesome. Money mouth
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Buttons!

Hmmm Crayons. Unless they are those markers that smell delicious that all the teachers used to yell at you for smelling too much.

Whoa, play kitchen food. and Barbies.

3. Favorite juice?
    Apple

4. Favorite snack?
    Cheese.

An old friend is in town. Looking at our new apt. 1 more time and then signing the lease. YESSS!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on signing the lease! :-D
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!

Will you schedule settle down soon at the store? Or will it always be fairly last minute?
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Crayons, always. I still have a bix box with a sharpener on the back. I might still have coloring books too.

Barbies

3. Favorite juice?

Oh man, I love grape juice.

4. Favorite snack?

Fruit rollups

Yardwork, massage and facial, finish unpacking and shipping stuff.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm hoping it will settle down. We had 1 store manager & 2 assistant managers then the store manager who is also in the army got called to duty leaving us really short handed. Since there always needs to be 1 manager on they've been stretched really thin and stuff like the schedule is all getting done very last minute. I'm hoping things will settle down soon.
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Both, outline with markers and color in with crayons.

My sister. She is 2.5 years younger and is so adventurous. We could have fun with anything.

3. Favorite juice?
    Apple all the way...although I LOVED Ecto Cooler when I was little, because it was green.

4. Favorite snack?
    Cookies!

SFIL's b-day is today so we're doing dinner tomorrow and going out. Also, maybe going to see a place for our rehearsal dinner. It looks great but we need prices!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Markers; I thought it was colored pencils? lol
    Play dough and barbies
    3. Favorite juice?

white grape peach
    4. Favorite snack?
    pretzels or gold fish
    GRADUATION!

• edited December 2011
    Yeah, I don't know why I said colored markers lol

Whoo hooo for graduation! :-D
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I loved markers. Especially the scented ones that smelled like candy and fruit. I was a sucker for those.

My swingset. I used to play Olympics on it, and we used it as the dugout for the neighborhood baseball games.

3. Favorite juice?
    Was, and still is, a sucker for apple cider.

4. Favorite snack?
    I was a Fun Fruits hoar.

Girls night with rickylee tonight (Pei Wei, homemade ice cream and chick flicks), appointment with photographer tomorrow day, Brew at the Zoo (food/beer fest at Miami Zoo) tomorrow night, lab rat on Sunday. Can't I just have a weekend where I have nothing to do?!?!?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brew at the Zoo?!?! That's it, I'm coming to FL. I'm packing my car right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

Crayons.  I have always been so anal that when I would get a new box of crayons, no matter how big, I would put them all in rainbow order and they stayed that way the entire life of the box. 

Samantha, my American Girl Doll.  LOVED her.  The books got me interested in reading and I collected her clothes like a fiend.  I still have her at my parents house, packed away for my children.  Her and two trunks of clothes and accessories.

3. Favorite juice?
         None.  I was allergic to orange juice and hated apple juice.  I guess I liked capri suns when we were allowed to have them.

4. Favorite snack?
         cheese and crackers!  or fruit roll ups.

Heading to Indianapolis to spend the weekend with my MOH and our girlfriends.  Last time before two of them pop out their kiddos.
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATULATIONS BBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo woot!!! Graduation!!
  • paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    CRAYONS. Hands down.

I liked trucks, GI Joe guys, and playing with my dad's tools in the garage. And I turned out ok (*twitch twitch*).

3. Favorite juice?
    Anything you can put in vodka and grand marnier and call a martini.

4. Favorite snack?
    Really anything that doesn't walk away. I have a problem there.

Supposed to rain. Hoping to pick out some paint colors (assuming we get somewhat decent light) and get bf to help me with the office. OH and PetsMart is having an adoption thing! We're going to go "look".
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Markers - crayons break

hmm... I liked my Chubbles. I like making up games outside with my friends and hunting down imaginary bad guys.

3. Favorite juice?
    Apple

4. Favorite snack?
    Cookies, chocolate

Tonight going to see the band that is playing our wedding at the restaurant my step-sis works at. Tomorrow, some wedding stuff then perhaps to a friends farm for a yard clean up gathering. Sunday - I guess mattress shopping. I am less than enthused for that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Crayons, for sure. 

The Big Wheel

3. Favorite juice?
    V8 - yes, even as a child I loved it...

4. Favorite snack?
    Gummy Bears (when I was a kid)

Tonight is date night!!  Tomorrow we're going to hang out with some of FI's friends - crawfish boil and I'm sure there will be quite a few alcoholic beverages consumed.
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS, BBB! So exciting! :)
    Markers!!!  

I had the awesomest grooming station for My Little Pony -- with a shower and everything!

3. Favorite juice?
    Cranberry Apple

4. Favorite snack?
    chocolate -- I became an addict at quite a young age

Putting invitations together!!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Crayons - way more color choices! And even in my adult life, I cannot use a marker without getting some of the ink on my fingers/hands!

Like many of the rest of you, my kitchen with play food. I got it for Christmas one year and was amazed with how Santa could get it down our chimney, lol

3. Favorite juice?
    As an adult, cranberry pomegranate. Apple as a kid

4. Favorite snack?
    As an adult, chips and salsa! As a kid, probably Dorittos

Phillies game tonight, wedding tomorrow, major catch up session with friends on Sunday
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_its-friday-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a0406e17-41b5-49ba-b2a8-5244b63c76abPost:0b0784f8-ff60-4dd5-a11e-b2ff51c4d658">Re: It's Friday! :-D</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. Crayons or Colored Markers?      Crayons.  I have always been so anal that when I would get a new box of crayons, no matter how big, I would put them all in rainbow order and they stayed that way the entire life of the box. 

Yep - I was exactly the same way with my crayons, markers, and colored pencils! I used to hate when other kids borrowed them and didn't put them back right, lol!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_its-friday-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a0406e17-41b5-49ba-b2a8-5244b63c76abPost:d0c244e9-0999-41f0-a9da-cd5c8ae0f025">Re: It's Friday! :-D</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Friday! :-D : [QUOTE]1. Crayons or Colored Markers?      Crayons.  I have always been so anal that when I would get a new box of crayons, no matter how big, I would put them all in rainbow order and they stayed that way the entire life of the box.  Yep - I was exactly the same way with my crayons, markers, and colored pencils! I used to hate when other kids borrowed them and didn't put them back right, lol!
    Posted by PhilliesPhan23[/QUOTE]

I KNOW! Ugh, it bothered me so much!
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • rickylee244rickylee244 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Crayons for sure, I love the smell!

My american girl Doll which I still have.  Creeps out DH a little bit cause she sits in our office lol

3. Favorite juice?
    Does limeade count??

4. Favorite snack?
    Carrots with garlic hummus ... yum!

Girls night tonight with oceana (BTW 1. did you tell Jen? 2.  You are going to be disappointed but no ice cream - stupid pumpkin shortage! 3. What time?), Tomorrow- department BBQ at the beach, Brew at the Zoo that night  (VIP??), Sunday-shopping for last minute stuff for the honeymoon
    Photobucket Visit The Nest! Photobucket
  • oreotragusoreotragus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Crayons or Colored Markers? Crayons.

2. Favorite childhood toy? Hmm... A stuffed Siamese cat toy named "Sarge"

3. Favorite juice? Tropical blends.

4. Favorite snack? Chocolate...

5. What are you doing this weekend? Waiting to hear from my BF again - haven't seen him in 3 weeks, haven't talked to him in 2 weeks, because he's Army infantry and his battalion is in predeployment training (no phones allowed during battalion training) across the country. I'll get to hear from him in 2 days. Yay!! Also, looking forward to church Sunday morning.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_its-friday-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a0406e17-41b5-49ba-b2a8-5244b63c76abPost:9a22bd12-21c1-4765-8c05-16e59f11f95f">Re: It's Friday! :-D</a>:
    [QUOTE]Brew at the Zoo
    Posted by oceana919[/QUOTE]

They do a Brew at the Zoo at the Syracuse Zoo every August and a couple years ago I won a pair of tickets on the radio. It was SO much fun!!! Enjoy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Mr. Sketch Scented Markers - any early elementary teacher's must-have!

Ditto Ricky!  However, Samantha is still at my parents' house.  I have her entire collection.  Or rather I did.  I haven't checked in awhile, but I think my mom might still be buying any newly released items. 

3. Favorite juice?
    Pineapple

4. Favorite snack?
    Then - granny smith apples and cheddar cheese
    Now - fresh raspberries

See Kat's thread
  • edited December 2011
    Crayons

Probably the little play house and kitchen I had - I always liked to 'cook' when I was little

3. Favorite juice?
    Currently it's cran-strawberry

4. Favorite snack?
    hmmmm....probably carrots and ranch dressing

Working  : /
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Markers!!

A rabbitt puppet named Rabby.  I still have him

3. Favorite juice?
    Peach

4. Favorite snack?
    strawberries!!!

Tonight we're going to dinner with some friends that just got home from school.  Then a few people are coming over for drinks and cards.
    Tomorrow we have no plans.  Just chillin'
    Working Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon is date day!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • rickylee244rickylee244 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_its-friday-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a0406e17-41b5-49ba-b2a8-5244b63c76abPost:a06aa47f-e4d6-45e0-888a-9038474698fd">Re: It's Friday! :-D</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.  Ditto Ricky!  However, Samantha is still at my parents' house.  I have her entire collection.  Or rather I did.  I haven't checked in awhile, but I think my mom might still be buying any newly released items. 
    Posted by **Mutley**[/QUOTE]

I have everything for Kirsten - though your mom would have had to stop buying, they retired Samantha about a year ago, and then Kirsten this past winter :(
    Photobucket Visit The Nest! Photobucket
  • MidniteRaeMidniteRae member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Crayons or Colored Markers?Markers

2. Favorite childhood toy?My hand-held Wheel of Fortune game (and books)

3. Favorite juice?Pomegranate and Grapefruit (but not together)

4. Favorite snack?I have too many

5. What are you doing this weekend?I have no idea. We might go see the new Nightmare on Elm Street movie.
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • edited December 2011
    Crayons all the way...I like to shade and mix

Anything that was found outside

3. Favorite juice?
    Orange juice, I seriously can drink the entire container...not a good idea

4. Favorite snack?
    Girl scout cookies...although I only really like the Samoas and thin mints

NOTHING! Finally. I will not be in my lab and I will not be staying up until 3:30 every morning extracting DNA from pig hair...I may however go to the end of the year garage sale to find some cheap stuff
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Tough call. Really tough. Gonna say crayons. Markers bleed through coloring book pages.

BARBIE! I'm still a sucker for Barbie.

3. Favorite juice?
    Hmmm orange juice.

4. Favorite snack?
    Popcorn and potato chips with ridges!!!

Students and the Arts. Every year my drama club puts on this show that is written, directed, teched, produced and performed completely by students with little to no faculty involvement. It's tonight, Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. I wrote a sketch for it called "Dial a Gay". It'll be my last time ever doing this =(

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards