Military Brides
Options

new to the board.

Hi all,
 I am new to the board- I am engaged to my wonderful Solider- he is in the Army National guard and we are getting married on Sept. 24th 2011 and we are looking forward to our wedding- which we will be having catholic/military wedding. So i am hoping i can have some ideas and help from the board- because I am not sure how to plan a military wedding!

Wedding Countdown Ticker ~loving my citizen soldier~ Planning Bio

Re: new to the board.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    I am also new to this and have no idea how to plan a military wedding. I am engaged to SSgt Chad Williams of the US Air Force... We are thinking of a early fall/late summer wedding in 2011.I have spent hours online trying to figure it out but have yet to find anything really helpful. Does anyone have any ideas or suggesions?
    Thank you
  • Options
    kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    PP, please edit your post and remove your FI's name and rank. Take some time to learn about PERSEC, for your FI, and for yourself.

Congrats to both posters as you plan your weddings. 

I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Options
    Sammy0709Sammy0709 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm suprised Stan actually didn't notice this but OP, you might also want to change your user name in regards to OPSEC/PERSEC.

Congrats to both of you on your weddings!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mysticlmysticl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Besides the whole OPSEC/PERSEC issue don't forget about random internet craziies either.  Anyone who joins this board can see your info. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards