New York-Upstate

SYR Shower Locations

Help! I am looking for a shower location for 30-40 guests in SYR. Where did you have your shower? TIA!
My Big Girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: SYR Shower Locations

• edited December 2011
    Hello!
    I am having my shower at my FMIL's house however here are some places you could look into for your shower:
    Dinosaur BBQ--they have a space on top of the restaurant that seats up to 125
    Any of the area golf courses usually have a space
    Also, hotels have meeting rooms that I know people have showers at.
    Craftsman Inn in Fayetteville
    Lincklaen House in Cazenovia

Hope that helps--if you want to give me more info on what exactly you are looking for, I may be able to help a little more!

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I had the most amazing shower in December at the Lincklaen House in Caz! EVERYTHING was perfect. The food was outstanding (we returned twice within a week just to have the steak again!). The wait staff was courteous and on top of the event, but you barely noticed they were there! They also provided nice linens and there were beautiful decorations set up in the side banquet room, which has it's own entrance for your guests. Highly recommend!

• edited December 2011
    i'm having my shower at the doubletree inn in east syracuse (it was formerly a hilton I believe).  We worked out a brunch type menu for 35 people for about like $22 per person.  We just went to a big tasting there a few weeks ago and the food was good.  I worked with Shari Drace  and she is AH-MAY-ZING--very attentive and helpful.  that's my 2 cents, good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Check out the Genessee Grande Hotel in downtown Syracuse!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards