June 2012 Weddings

May Siggy is....

After reviewing the poll again a picture of you and someone in your WP won.  If you have not yet chosen your party (or you want an alternative) feel free to do you and a parent/grandparent (since they also have a special role).

Please remember that some people do not like their pictures posted online so please make sure the person is ok with you having a pic of them for your siggy.

Re: May Siggy is....

• Yay! Thanks for letting us know! :D I may do a collage of mine but we'll see. Either that or just my MOH's
  • I did a collage of my maids and posted it on facebook! Everybody thought it was cute, so I will be posting it on here
  • Yay. I will get on that. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CvilleClaireCvilleClaire member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2011
    I didn't do the April sig, so I put my May one up already.  :)

This is from after my last dramatic haircut, with my closest friend, at her wedding.

Hm...does this make it look like I'm marrying my friend since the ticker is right under it?  :)
  • @doeie, I have been wondering where everyone is getting those cute countdown tickers. I am assuming you got it from weddingfavors.com??

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • guys... i'm computer stupid. since i dont have an april siggy i was ready to do my may sig - and don't know how to post a pic in there. help!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_may-siggy-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:07526987-9a15-4b3c-adcd-2f1f3a9a3234Post:48d4d526-dc14-44d2-b1f9-e904e93f1c32">Re: May Siggy is....</a>:
    [QUOTE]guys... i'm computer stupid. since i dont have an april siggy i was ready to do my may sig - and don't know how to post a pic in there. help!
    Posted by raxxx17[/QUOTE]

Check out the FAQ sticky.  If you still have questions let me know.
  • Hey guys, so I have the cute new /Siggys that everyone is using but I can't get it to appear. Any advice?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Never mind, I got the disney one to work

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards