Washington-Seattle

Boudoir?

I’m trying to figure out if it’s worth the day off for this project… Not sure if I’m up for it mentally…
If you’ve done it, were you happy with results? Who did you use?

Thank you!

Re: Boudoir?

• My friend did it. But, she also knew the photographer really well. No one near Seattle. I'm not sure if I'll do it or not. I think it could be fun and definitely something different. As long as you are comfortable with the photographer... Sorry I don't know of anyone in Seattle. 
  • bellefille42bellefille42 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    My friend did this with Old School Pinups, which is somewhere north of Seattle. The results were absolutely STUNNING. She said they totally put her at ease, even made her a cosmo to loosten her up before the shoot started. They have several different sets you can use, and a million props. Her now H just about lost his mind when he opened those up as his grooms gift. Highly recommend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Old School Pinups is supposed to be awesome! I am still trying to get up the courage to do it Embarassed
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have done them!! It was such an amazing experience. I did them for myself but my boyfriend did benefit. When I get married I would love to do it again. I used a girl from portland that was doing a session in seattle. She was great except for communication was not quick to reply. I probably would use someone else if I did it again.
  • I did them as a surprise for my fiance (he will be receiving them on our wedding day) and I absolutely loved it!  I'm not someone who easily undresses in front of others, but my photographer made me feel great.  In the end, I felt it was an empowering experience, because it truly made me feel good about myself and my body.  I just recently got to view my photos and they are beautiful!  Normally I wouldn't say that about a picture of myself, but she really did bring out the best in me.
  • I did a boudoir book for my FI, but took the photos by myself (which was somewhat difficult). I loved how it turned out, and I definitely think it's an inspiration boost whether you get it done professionally or if you have a good camera and tripod and do it yourself. FI really loved that I went through the work of taking the pics (he actually found the pics on my comp when he was backing up my harddrive), but I don't think there is too much he can do with a book. He's looked at it once.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards